RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

4 posters

Help needed to get my animals back please

basil

Help needed to get my animals back please Empty Re: Help needed to get my animals back please

Post  basil Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Take all of your evidence to a solicitor, i would say you have a good case against them.
    Where`s the admin on this site, the background needs changing. It`s too dark.
    basil.
    e-vigilante

Help needed to get my animals back please Empty Re: Help needed to get my animals back please

Post  e-vigilante Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Hi I have an website up RSPCA-Exposed.org all lower case, did you get anything sorted if not contact miscarriages_of_justice@yahoo.co.uk and I will try and help.
    tonto

Help needed to get my animals back please Empty Help available

Post  tonto Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 am

Google RSPCA animadversion.The organisers of that site can advise toy on what to do.Good luck!
    melhath

Help needed to get my animals back please Empty Help needed to get my animals back please

Post  melhath Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 pm

I am desperately trying to get my animals, manely 5 dogs and 2 horses, back from the RSPCA. They were taken back in May 2010 because my girlfriend who was living with me at the time had been banned from keeping animals previously. They turned up at my door while I was at the shops with a warrent to search my house. Because my girlfriend was there they said that she was in breach of her court order and that they would be seizing the animals. The two horses were 5 miles away yet because they thought that they were hers too they took them. Having had many discussions with the RSPCA they have admitted that I have had no dealings with them in the past, that all of my animals were in great shape and that they would not be looking to take me to court. I have writen numerous letters to them detailing that all of the animals are in fact mine (including proof of this) yet to date I have not heard a thing back from them. On the 2nd of this month (November 2010) I wrote to them with copies of all of my documents proving that the animals were all owned and cared for by me and stating that I no longer lived with my girlfriend because of all the upset that it had caused me. I gave them 14 days in to reply that will be up on Monday 15th November and I am worried that yet again they will not bother to contact me. Can anyone help or give me some advice as to what I can do next as although I am working I cannot afford a solicitor and legal aid does not cover things like this. I am completely lost and at my wits end. Please Help....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm