RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

2 posters

Follow up posts!

moonstone

Follow up posts! Empty Follow up posts!

Post  moonstone Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:46 am

Hello Trilby Bee Very Happy I am fine thanks Smile awainting the arrival of a little kitty who is currently in "hospital" after having his fractured leg operated on Sad he was also an RSPCA "rescue" Surprised he was picked up by a inspector and apparently taken to the RSPCA vets and was said to have hip dysplasia Shocked they passed him onto the rescue that i foster for Smile when their vet checked him he had actually been hit by a car (it's doubtful that he even saw a vet) asked to pay for his op (which was quoted at £1100) RSPCA would only offer £100 towards his surgery No that measly offer with all the money that they have in their coffers Evil or Very Mad it beggers belief Mad the vet's have now waived most of the payment and i have paid the rest so this little chap can be pain free Smile just another example of how much they care for animals No Twisted Evil
    Trilby Bee

Follow up posts! Empty Re: Follow up posts!

Post  Trilby Bee Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Smile Hello Moonstone, Glad you are still taking note of what is going on. So am I. I was concerned about the elderly gent whose lady friend had a puppy killed and he ended up himself in trouble. The guy who posted (Textron) removed the posts, said he had been advised to do so; Crying or Very sad so I guess he took legal advice and has done whatever he was told was best. I hope the elderly gent is coping with the stress he is undoubtedly feeling. Exclamation

People are still reading the posts, you can see the viewing numbers going up. Hope all well with you.

Trilby
    moonstone

Follow up posts! Empty Follow up posts!

Post  moonstone Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:19 am

It would be good if those of you who have posted of your troubles on here to let us know how you get on Smile
    I certainly take a keen interest in threads where posters are in dispute with the RSPCA and any follow up news is much appreiciated Smile
    So come on guys/girls let us know how you got on Smile
    Hopefully there will be some good news Shocked

Sponsored content

Follow up posts! Empty Re: Follow up posts!

Post  Sponsored content