RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

RSPCA LIARS

RSPCA

RSPCA LIARS Empty Re: RSPCA LIARS

Post  RSPCA Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 am

we resent that statement and if you dont withdraw it we will stich you up good and proper
    Public Opinion
    Public Opinion

Post  Public Opinion Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:42 am

Stevie wrote:The RSPCA prosecuted a relative of mine for allegedely not looking after his dog,they seized the dog along with 2 coppers and got him re homed, they then turned up mob handed at the magistrates court, told loads of lies, issued press releases with my relatives address on. they even got another vets to exagerate the case when the dogs own vet said that there was nothing up with the dog.
    These people are total scum, the sooner they get sorted the better

This seems to be the general mode of operation for the RSPCA, the magistrates believe them and not the defendant, the rspca change vets if they dont paint a dark enough picture of the alleged abuse or cruelty. The rspca take the witness statements themselves, and then prosecute themselves as well, the difference is with the police they only take the statement, gather evidence and pass the case to the CPS, who go through the case and asses if they can take it to court, the rspca do all of this themselves so there is no external control, this leaves the system open to abuse for an inspector with a score to settle or one who wants to score some brownie points or get their name in the local paper.
    Stevie

RSPCA LIARS Empty RSPCA LIARS

Post  Stevie Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:45 am

The RSPCA prosecuted a relative of mine for allegedely not looking after his dog,they seized the dog along with 2 coppers and got him re homed, they then turned up mob handed at the magistrates court, told loads of lies, issued press releases with my relatives address on. they even got another vets to exagerate the case when the dogs own vet said that there was nothing up with the dog.
    These people are total scum, the sooner they get sorted the better

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:15 am