RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

Good idea startin this FORUM.

basil

Good idea startin this FORUM. Empty Re: Good idea startin this FORUM.

Post  basil Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Trilby Bee wrote:Hello Basil: no, I won't hold my breath, indeed I won't, but it is certainly worth a try, so thank you for that. Smile
    No messages yet ..
    Trilby Bee

Good idea startin this FORUM. Empty Good Idea Starting This Forum

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:45 am

Hello Basil: no, I won't hold my breath, indeed I won't, but it is certainly worth a try, so thank you for that. Smile
    basil

Post  basil Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Trilby Bee wrote:Basil: yes, it would appear so, did anyone try sending them a PM? It's a shame. I was online this morning early (5 am) and there were 10 people online. Not sure who they are or why they do not leave a post if they are interested in RSPCA activity. Surprised Is there no way we can transfer everyone to another site which is properly managed?
    I`ll send admin a message and see what happens but don`t hold your breath.
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Basil: yes, it would appear so, did anyone try sending them a PM? It's a shame. I was online this morning early (5 am) and there were 10 people online. Not sure who they are or why they do not leave a post if they are interested in RSPCA activity. Surprised Is there no way we can transfer everyone to another site which is properly managed?
    basil

Post  basil Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:49 am

JonJon wrote:I am pleased to see that someone has had a good idea Idea to start this FORUM.

I have just found this FORUM site I never knew that it existed.
    It’s a good place to give advice for people who are just starting to get hustled from the RSPCA.

They don’t have much knowledge on the Animal Welfare Act, but don’t forget that it’s the POLICE that play the biggest role in what happens to everyone.

I have just also found out that, if the Police don’t like you and you have animal pets
    They can use the RSPCA and there Vet’s >that work for them< to get at you …BIG STILE !
    Shame the person that set the forum up crashed and burned ages ago. No one knows where they are.
    JonJon

Post  JonJon Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Well… I thought at last someone has got it right …. NOT!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/27363
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:33 am

Hello Jon

Most people on this site have been victims at some point and to some extent of the RSPCA's bullying tactics. The RSPCA will, wherever possible, pick a private vet to do assessments as "expert witnesses" and invariably pick the most expensive vet around. The vet will write a report saying exactly what the RSPCA wants said to get a conviction. What on one line of a statement is a "superficial abrasion" suddenly becomes "an open sore". They will then take a close-up picture of a small wound which, of course, when magnified looks like someon's attacked the horse with a hammer. if they are on to you Jon, be careful, tell them "no comment" rather than answer a question you have doubts about. Yes they ask you if you realise you are not under arrest...as if you are so thick that you thought you were. Be careful. Be careful what you say and who you say it to. My car was totally writen off by a vandal/s and the police told me I was "being intimidated by someone with whom I was in dispute". Yes, well now... Evil or Very Mad Keep us updated please.
    JonJon

Good idea startin this FORUM. Empty Good idea startin this FORUM.

Post  JonJon Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 pm

I am pleased to see that someone has had a good idea Idea to start this FORUM.

I have just found this FORUM site I never knew that it existed.
    It’s a good place to give advice for people who are just starting to get hustled from the RSPCA.

They don’t have much knowledge on the Animal Welfare Act, but don’t forget that it’s the POLICE that play the biggest role in what happens to everyone.

I have just also found out that, if the Police don’t like you and you have animal pets
    They can use the RSPCA and there Vet’s >that work for them< to get at you …BIG STILE !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm