RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all

moonstone

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all Empty Issuing private prosecution against rspca et all

Post  moonstone Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 am

You go girl Smile i had it drummed into me when i was having my troubles with rspca that animals in law are regarded as property Shocked you wouldn't let a charity come onto your land and take away your property so why can they get away with stealing Evil or Very Mad
    I hope that you make them realise that they cannot go around taking horses willy nilly without regards to the law Surprised good luck you are going to need it with that mob of scumbags No
    Trilby Bee

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all Empty Summons Issued

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:29 am

Well done that girl, not seen you on the site for a while; obviously busy sorting out your nightmare. How fantastic...it will be amazing if you can pull it off. watch this space...etc!

Millie, Basil is right, you do not yet seem to be registered with the new site (Wednesday am). Once again, well done, I intend to follow this one daily. How many horses are involved?
    millie1*

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all Empty Summons Issued (charging RSPCA with unnecessary suffering and another 4 breaches of AWA)

Post  millie1* Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 am

Just thought you woudl all like to know - backbone/balls required!
    millie1*

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all Empty Private Prosecutions

Post  millie1* Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 am

Sadly the evidence that the animals are suffering in their hands comes from their own witnes statements in their case against me. Spent several hours in courts this week and a couple with the legal adviser there - he seems to think that the original case against me and my potential case against them will be 'an education' and thats without any legal help!
    No legal aid to launch private prosecution but if you are doing the work yourself then shouldnt cost much (no fee for court since it is criminal not civil) - dont be scared of court or others if you think you are in the right then stick up for yourself. In relation to getting expert evidence yes this would normally cost for a prosecution, however, as it is the same evidence that they are seeking to use against me the whole thing is already being put before a court and I have asked it be recorded then a 2nd set of magistrates can make the judgement regards them - did ask but apparently they cannot find both the defendant and prosecution guilty in the same case!
    moonstone

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all Empty Issuing private prosecution against rspca

Post  moonstone Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 am

I was going to do this BUT on taking advice from a solicitor who deals with the rights of animals (mainly dogs on death row Sad )i decided not to go ahead Shocked as you know the main problem in dealing with this mob of thugs is that they LIE Evil or Very Mad they will cover each other;s backs and it's your word against two/three of them Shocked
    I had a long conversation with one of their bods in high office (a colonel something) he flatly refused to listen to what i had to say and backed his inspector's actions even though what they had done to me was illegal No i had a witness who was willing to give evedence for me that would have proved that they were lying but as i wasn't prosecuted it didn't go any further Shocked
    Trying to pin them down to actually tell the truth is not going to be easy Evil or Very Mad
    Trilby Bee

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all Empty Issuing Private Prosecution Against RSPCA

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 am

I wouldn't have the first idea Millie, would a SHG be able to help? Would you get Legal Aid? I know CAB are great but they are staffed by volunteers, helpful but not legally trained. I'm fairly sure a friend of mine went to a "Legal Surgery"...she lives in SE like me, and there was no charge and there is a trained lawyer to consult. Even a Magistrates' Court might have some basic literature...I know they have literature about how to complain about Magistrates' Courts as I got some there which CAB did not have. My son was at Law School ...altho' he did not pursue a career in law some of his friends did, think one is a barrister. Will ask him to make enquiries. Wink
    millie1*

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all Empty Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all

Post  millie1* Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 am

Hi there, anyone any experience of starting a private prosecution against the RSPCA rather than the other way around? Got the evidence just not sure about the backbone and will have to do myself!

Sponsored content

Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all Empty Re: Issuing Private Prosecution against RSPCA et all

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 am