RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

+2
basil
heidi
6 posters

rspca and the law

maryrudgard

rspca and the law Empty Re: rspca and the law

Post  maryrudgard Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:44 pm

The RSPCA trespassed into my garden and took my cat.

Because of them she is dead.

Please help me get justice and stop these fools killing another animal!

change.org/p/rspca-review-your-protocol-and-respond-to-the-death-of-my-cat
    Stolen Horse

rspca and the law Empty Help me, plz!

Post  Stolen Horse Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 am

The RSPCA in Victoria, Australia has scary powers. The police can't enter homes without permission from the resident or authorization from their superior, they can't take animals off your property either.
    The RSPCA Inspector got a claim from a 'Joe Public' that my assistance dog was being starved, He came, forced his way through my front door, broke the lock on my laundry door, cut my dog's tether (he's known to jump my fence when he's left out to go toilet. I was home during all this) took a dog leash and looped it around his neck and walked my dog to his van. He dropped a bit of paper on my kitchen floor and left. Apparently, due to DPI pet standards(purebred staffordshire standards) my greyhound/shepherd assist dog gave him 'immeadiate welfare concerns'. He's 2" too short for a pure greyhound, 2" too tall for a labrador (they changed his microchip details) and 30kgs isn't underweight for a lab, so he's not starved, and his bowl was filled that morning, before he came and kicked it over.
    The law says he must be trained to help me. I have given them a copy of his Public Access Test to prove he's not a pet. I have the right to visit him, but must be supervised by the bonehead who took him AND the head inspector, but the thief hasn't been contactable since he took the dog, 2 days before christmas.
    moonstone

rspca and the law Empty RSPCA and the law

Post  moonstone Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:31 pm

YES well we all now that they LIE Twisted Evil LIE Twisted Evil and LIE again don,t we lol!
    I was told the same thing when i had my rabbits taken away but i have had expert advice from a solicitor who deals with the rights of animals and the plain fact is that they have NO POWERS cheers they cannot arrest you nor can they remove animals without a warrent or take them from your premises without a court order cheers THAT IS THE LAW bounce but most people do not know that (as i did not)and they count on that pale
    The more this fact is known then the better it is to stop them from doing this (seizing animals) to other innocent owners Wink
    They break the law at every opportunity hoping that you will sign over your pets without any trouble No
    If they do seize animals then they MUST allow your vet to inpect them within 24 hours and bide by what he says Neutral obviously it is better if you can stop them from taking them in the first place but (as in my case)i was ignorant of the law and thought that if i did as they said they would leave No
    SO SPREAD THE WORD THAT THEY HAVE NO POWERS...NEED A WARRENT TO ENTER YOUR HOME UNLESS YOU INVITE THEM IN AND A COURT ORDER TO REMOVE ANIMALS cheers
    As the law stands animals are regarded as PROPERTY Neutral you would not hand over your jewellery/life savings to a bunch of thugs in neo nazi unforms so why hand your pets over to RSPCA No
    charsy

Post  charsy Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:23 am

The rspca siezed every one of Jamie Grays horses without a warrant (said they did not need one under the awa)and then refused to hand them over when a judge ordered them to. Evidence from both sides were put before the judge and in turn he judged in Jamie Grays favor. The rspca ia a law unto itself.
    moonstone

rspca and the law Empty rspca and the law

Post  moonstone Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 am

hi heidi Smile I can tell you what i did when i had my rabbits "stolen" from me by RSPCA Twisted Evil I got my vet to come to my house and inspect my bunnies living accomdation Rolling Eyes he gave me a glowing report which was forwarded to RSPCA Twisted Evil after they received that they could not keep my animals and had to return them as they have NO POWERS Wink
    They can only take away pets if they have a warrant and a court order (none of which they had in my case)
    I suggest that you get your vet out to your premises ASAP Smile get them to send their report directly to HQ RSPCA Smile
    Then wait for your cats to be returned long with pathetic excuses cheers Twisted Evil
    In my case my rabbits were brought back in a dreadful state with many injured and requiring vet treatment pale many died thanks to that evil lot pale
    heidi

Post  heidi Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks for that, I love that there is so much hatred for them so why can't anyone do anything about them??? Seriously I mean that!
    basil

Post  basil Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 pm

The Arse pca have very little power wise.
    Fight your corner and stand your ground and good luck.
    basil.
    heidi

rspca and the law Empty rspca and the law

Post  heidi Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:24 am

Can anyone please enlighten me as to the powers of the RSPCA and the police with regard to seized animals. The police are denying that they are responsible and the RSPCA refuse to talk to us. At the moment they have our cats and we are at our wits end to get any replies from anyone. Believe me they will rue the day they were in our house as we will march them through every court in the land and also go to the nationals about their treatment of people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm