RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

4 posters

PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER

Derek Canning LLB[hons]

PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER Empty Re: PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER

Post  Derek Canning LLB[hons] Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Derek Canning LLB[hons] wrote:http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/crimesoftherspb/

The official site of the Prime Minister’s Office
    BETA
    • Home
    • News
    • Communicate
    • Meet the PM
    • History and Tour
    • Number 10 TV

E-Petitions
    • Petitions home
    • View petitions
    • Create a petition
    • About e-petitions
    • Step-by-Step Guide
    • FAQs
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Privacy Policy
    We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Hold a public enquiry into the polices and running of the RSPB.". More details
    Submitted by Derek Canning LLB[hons] of the need for justice – Deadline to sign up by: 21 July 2010 – Signatures: 1

You must be a British citizen or resident to sign the petition. Please enter your name only; signatures containing other text may be removed by the petitions team.
    I, , sign up to the petition.
    Your email:
    Confirm email:
    Your email will not be published, and is collected only to confirm your account and to keep you informed of response to this petition.
    Your address (will not be published):

UK postcode:
    Or, if you're an expatriate, you're in an overseas territory, a Crown dependency or in the Armed Forces without a postcode, please select from this list:

More details from petition creator
    "the rspb are taking the role of police by investigating people given this fact who is going to police the rspb when there big questions marks over their activities. There has never been a watchdog for the rspb and given the evidence, the rspb’s hidden agenda and pass history we want an investigation into the activities of the rspb"
    Current signatories
    So far, only Derek Canning LLB[hons], the Petition Creator, has signed this petition.

This post has been edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]: Today, 05:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffd-A9BD8ts&feature=fvwrel
    moonstone

PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER Empty petition prime minister

Post  moonstone Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 pm

You are right there Shocked the Police are only to keen to back up ARSEPCA Evil or Very Mad they actually believe all the lies that the inspector's tell them Shocked
    In my case the Police tried to get me to sign my pets over and when i refused they imprisoned me in a police car for 6 hours Shocked even removing my mobile so that i couldn't get help from my family No they kept saying that it was RSPCA they are kind to animals lol! in this area they PTS the majority of seized pets without even giving them a chance Evil or Very Mad is that being kind lol! but then they also have solicitor's and judges in their pockets so what chance does Joe Public have of stopping them confused
    A change in the law if needed Smile
    Derek Canning LLB[hons]

PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER Empty You need to complain and express your own views personally.

Post  Derek Canning LLB[hons] Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Derek Canning LLB[hons] wrote:The police are to blame as they allow the RSPB and the RSPCA TO CONTROL THEM.

http://falconryforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109938

http://falconryforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=114675
    Derek Canning LLB[hons]

PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER Empty The police are to blame

Post  Derek Canning LLB[hons] Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:42 pm

The police are to blame as they allow the RSPB and the RSPCA TO CONTROL THEM.
    TB
    TB

PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER Empty RSPCA petition Prime Minister

Post  TB Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 pm

just saw the following on the petition the PM site, it had been rejected as a petition, must need re-wording;

There is an alarming increase in RSPCA animal cruelty allegations being brought before the Courts by this charity, Many cases lack legal credibilty and have not stood any legal tests before being given court time, why? Most of these cases are not challenged by the CPS and affect Women who in the main care for the animals they have. Looking at many cases , we feel that this is simply being allowed to continue to convict more women. Indeed this could be discrimination at the highest level. We would like a judicial review on how these cases are being brought to Courts with immediate effect.
    johndeed
    johndeed

Post  johndeed Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:02 pm

I shall certainly be signing this petition, also there should be a petition started asking for the RSPCA to be brought under the control of the CPS. Twisted Evil
    Derek Canning LLB[hons]

PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER Empty PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER

Post  Derek Canning LLB[hons] Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:02 am

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/crimesoftherspb/

The official site of the Prime Minister’s Office
    BETA
    • Home
    • News
    • Communicate
    • Meet the PM
    • History and Tour
    • Number 10 TV

E-Petitions
    • Petitions home
    • View petitions
    • Create a petition
    • About e-petitions
    • Step-by-Step Guide
    • FAQs
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Privacy Policy
    We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Hold a public enquiry into the polices and running of the RSPB.". More details
    Submitted by Derek Canning LLB[hons] of the need for justice – Deadline to sign up by: 21 July 2010 – Signatures: 1

You must be a British citizen or resident to sign the petition. Please enter your name only; signatures containing other text may be removed by the petitions team.
    I, , sign up to the petition.
    Your email:
    Confirm email:
    Your email will not be published, and is collected only to confirm your account and to keep you informed of response to this petition.
    Your address (will not be published):

UK postcode:
    Or, if you're an expatriate, you're in an overseas territory, a Crown dependency or in the Armed Forces without a postcode, please select from this list:

More details from petition creator
    "the rspb are taking the role of police by investigating people given this fact who is going to police the rspb when there big questions marks over their activities. There has never been a watchdog for the rspb and given the evidence, the rspb’s hidden agenda and pass history we want an investigation into the activities of the rspb"
    Current signatories
    So far, only Derek Canning LLB[hons], the Petition Creator, has signed this petition.

This post has been edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]: Today, 05:50 PM

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:30 pm