RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

5 posters

RSPCA ACCUSED OF LYING AND FABRICATING STATEMENT

duckindafta

RSPCA ACCUSED  OF LYING AND FABRICATING STATEMENT Empty Re: RSPCA ACCUSED OF LYING AND FABRICATING STATEMENT

Post  duckindafta Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:39 am

good blog that...cheers. As I lost my best and only true friend to the RSPCA mistreating him, I name and shame York's RSPCA office on Landing Lane whenever possible and Insector Corder for being jealous of a baby in the house so claimed "It would be easier with the dog out of the way" and had the police arrest me because of reports they received but couldn't tell me what they were reporting. I did win in court, but only because of the expertise of the vets in Beverley, east yorks, who knew about animals and owners rather than like the suit and power ego the rspca have.
    Stevie

RSPCA ACCUSED  OF LYING AND FABRICATING STATEMENT Empty Re: RSPCA ACCUSED OF LYING AND FABRICATING STATEMENT

Post  Stevie Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:46 am

the rspca are more corrupt than coppers, they have no controls over them whatsoever, they can do absolutely anything they like and get away with it because they are so wealthy and have a royal charter, the only people that they are concerned over is the charity commission, they dont have any power themselves anyway and are unlikely to strike off the rspca.
    i think that the sooner the cps get involved with these liars the better
    Public Opinion
    Public Opinion

Post  Public Opinion Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:54 am

Wow I am banged to rights, but then again the tide is turning and the days respectable charities can stich people up will soon be over ! be iteresting to see the outcome of this case, but the magistrates normally take the Royal Society's word over an alleged animal abuser, particularly after they have just come back from an rspca "training session"

and what a suprise, the rspca inspector "begs to differ" what a pity this statement wasnt taken at a police station where it could have been recorded, if the lady concerned is convicted I hope that she appeals (26 times greater and all that) she would win with a proper judge.

OH rspca, why dont you sue me then !!!!!!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 am

whilst we do not wish to stifle healthy debate, can we please remind members to not make defamatory comments on this site, public opinion may be offended
    RSPCA

RSPCA ACCUSED  OF LYING AND FABRICATING STATEMENT Empty liar liar

Post  RSPCA Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:07 am

thats an absolute lie, we have a signed confession from public opinion stating that its all porkies, we have magistrates lined up just waiting to throw the bookgive a fair and unbiased trial.

the rspca never hardly ever tell lies at all in court, much.

we also have an experts evidence stating that public opinion is mad
    Public Opinion
    Public Opinion

RSPCA ACCUSED  OF LYING AND FABRICATING STATEMENT Empty RSPCA ACCUSED OF LYING AND FABRICATING STATEMENT

Post  Public Opinion Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 am

PENSIONER BRANDS RSPCA AS LIARS AS SHE DENIES CONTENTS OF STATEMENT
    Just seen the following, on the rspca injustice blog

http://rspcainjustice.blogspot.com/

seems that the rspca are up to their usual dirty tricks, telling lies, enhancing statements etc to get a prosecution, they are also back to targeting the elderly;

A pensioner appeared in court after 22 cats were removed from her home by police following an investigation by the RSPCA.

Sylvia Bailey, 67, of Stevenage, pleaded not guilty at the town magistrates' court to eight offences of failing to meet the welfare needs of the cats under the Animal Welfare Act.
    On one occasion Ms Bailey was told to keep quiet by chairman of the magistrates Dr David Izod after she whispered "liar" as an RSPCA inspector gave evidence on the treatment of the cats. Ms Bailey later broke down in tears and the case was adjourned for 10 minutes while she recovered.

RSPCA inspector Melanie Fisher told the court how Ms Bailey's home was in a bad state on December 15 last year,

Accompanied by an animal warden, Insp Fisher said the RSPCA had gone to the property after a report from a member of the public about the cats.
    Ms Bailey was then served with a notice to have the cats examined and treated by a vet.
    But when Insp Fisher returned to the property on Christmas Eve nothing had been done and the flat remained dirty.

At another meeting at her home, the court heard, there was a clash between Ms Bailey and the RSPCA inspector who tried to interview her."She became extremely hostile," added Insp Fisher. "She just kept calling me a bitch. She was hostile and aggressive and she would not agree to the interview and made derogatory remarks so I left."Under cross examination by Sean Smith, QC, the inspector refused to disclose who had notified the RSPCA about the cats.

Mr Smith told the court: "She (Ms Bailey) says there are large portions of your report of the interview with her which she says are not what she said at all."Insp Fisher replied: "I beg to differ."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:34 am