RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

Hang your head in shame RSPCA!

moonstone

Hang your head in shame RSPCA! Empty Hang your head in shame RSPCA!

Post  moonstone Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:07 pm

My neighbour reported a pregnant cat who was about to give birth to RSPCA(it only took her 2 days to get through to an operator)Neighbour is 76,disabled and rather frail Crying or Very sad
    This is what she was told Mad
    Neighbour.....I have been feeding a stray cat who is now pregnant i think she is about to give birth,would you be able to take her and re-home her?
    RSPCA....It,s NOT your cat,Don,t feed her again,put her out,shut the door,she will get in somewhere.
    Neighbour.....Are you telling me to put this cat who is about to give birth out in the cold on one of the coldest days of the year,she will freeze to death and so will her kits.
    RSPCA...It,s NOT your cat,don,t feed her again,put her out,shut the door,she will be alright.
    Neighbour....She will not be alright ,she will freeze to death with her kits.
    RSPCA...It,s NOT your cat.
    Neighbour was appalled at this suggestion and told the RSPCA so Evil or Very Mad
    I called Celia hammond trust and the lovley Celia offered to take her straight away,it was a long way for us to go (i went with my neighbour)but well worth it as stray kitty will now be speyed (no more kits)and found a new home.
    NO THANKS TO THE DISGUSTING RSPCA Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:14 am