RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

4 posters

Muppets in action.

moonstone

Muppets in action. Empty Muppets in action

Post  moonstone Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:25 pm

OOHHH TROLLY alien I think that i am falling in love with you Embarassed go on confess Embarassed you feel something too don,t you Embarassed they say opposites attract don,t they I love you
    Kissy Kissy I love you I love you
    ash1

Muppets in action. Empty Re: Muppets in action.

Post  ash1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 am

I like the way you are just calling me names rather than making a fair argument. Just goes to show really that you have no idea what you are taking about and that you know I'm right other wise you wouldn't have to resort to such childish behaviour. You obviously have no interest in the welfare of animals. Your parents must be so proud... yeah right.
    moonstone

Muppets in action. Empty Muppets in action

Post  moonstone Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Woo Hoo temper Twisted Evil temper little Ash1 jocolor one word to sum you up scratch TROLL lol!
    ash1

Post  ash1 Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:33 pm

If you knew what you were talking about.. which you obviously don't you would know that each RSPCA animal centre is run as an independent charity and not all centres put healthy animals to sleep. You don't seem to realise that shutting down the RSPCA would result in thousands of animals being destroyed as they would have no where to go. Is this what you are trying to achieve? If so then you clearly don't care about the welfare of the animals in need.
    moonstone

Muppets in action. Empty muppets in action

Post  moonstone Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:46 pm

There is only one person who comes across as small minded and vicious and that is YOU lol! /open your eyes and take a good look around wherever you are stationed (not sure which branch you are attached to as you havn't bothered to mention that yet tongue )
    We CARE about animals and their welfare unlike you and your RSPCA mates who just like donations and killing helpless pe+s Twisted Evil we also know injustice and the RSPCA go hand in hand so don,t try To tell us otherwise you MUPPET Laughing
    moonstone

Muppets in action. Empty muppets in action

Post  moonstone Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Ash1 i suggest you take a trip to celia hammond trust (canning Town and lewisham) they are full of cats and kittens waiting for new homes BUT they NEVER kill any of their rescues (unlike the lovely caring RSPCA) if she can manage to home ALL her animals without the massive backup and donations that RSPCA get then SO CAN THEY Shocked
    There are re-homing rescues all over the country that operate A NO KILL POLICY Smile so WHY is the revolting RSPCA killing millons of healthy pets every week Exclamation
    Only one answer really Question MONEY Evil or Very Mad
    They put their huge profits (the RSPCA us now run as a buisness) above the very animals they claim to help No don,t make me laugh cheers
    ash1

Post  ash1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 am

I can't understand why everyone is blaming the RSPCA for euthanising animals when it is other people who mistreat and over breed them. If it weren't for irresponsible breeders and people who don't neuter their cats there wouldn't be a need to euthanise. Those are the people to blame and target.. NOT the RSPCA. They do a lot of good work and if they suddenly stopped tomorrow what do you think would happen to all of the animals in kennels? They would all HAVE to be put to sleep and what would happen to all the animals being abused?They would continue to be so. It is only a complete idiot that goes onto the internet and complains about one of the UK's most influential animal charities without suggesting viable alternatives or constructive criticisms.Do you realise that each centre runs independently, so if you don't like the policies in one centre and complain about them on the internet labelling it as RSPCA, people may loose faith in other centres that don't PTS healthy animals who all fall under the umbrella of the RSPCA.Of course non of you would realise this as you probably haven't done any research into the complexities of the RSPCA before spouting all your rubbish. Why don't you try and help out rather than spreading all of your uneducated and idiotic venom. Also someone who actively has a dislike for the RSPCA has something to hide in my opinion. fortunately most people still agree with and support the RSPCA and people like you just look like small minded and bitter to the rest of us.
    moonstone

Muppets in action. Empty muppets in action!

Post  moonstone Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 am

Hi Mary cheers I too did some rescue work for a local branch of RSPCA Neutral I went in to take some cats for rehoming Crying or Very sad I was told to make sure that the ones i was going to keep were got out before their inspectors got there as they would be taken to their kennels and PTS No Evil or Very Mad
    I saw about 15 young cats many were pregnant Crying or Very sad I wishes i could have taken all of them but could only pick 2 Shocked I still feel guilty about the others that i had to leave behind to their sad fate Crying or Very sad
    It was the one and only time i helped that horrible lot Evil or Very Mad
    mary
    mary

Post  mary Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:09 am

I have heard many reports about the RSPCA and it seems the public are loosing faith in them.
    I worked voluntarily for them for a time and did see things at the rehoming centre that the public probably don't know goes on.
    I stopped working when i witnessed healthy dogs being pts because they had been in the kennels for a few months and had not been rehomed. They had not made any attempt to rehabilitate them or train them to make them rehomable. All the poor dogs got was a walk by volunteers once a week if they were lucky.
    Aparently they needed the space for more dogs that they could rehome and make some money on.
    Is it a charity that puts healthy dogs to sleep before rehabilitate them so they can be rehomed.
    moonstone

Muppets in action. Empty muppets in action!

Post  moonstone Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 pm

This case is a similar one to that of my neighbour (hang your head in shame RSPCA)who took in a pregnant stray cat and was told by RSPCA cruelty line to put the cat (who was about to give birth) Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad out on the coldest night of the year and not to feed it or let it in again Shocked
    How can this ridiculous organisation pretent to care about animals when they turn their back,s on helpless strays 🇳🇴surely that is what they are supposed to be doing Surprised rescuing homeless strays Rolling Eyes
    basil

Muppets in action. Empty Muppets in action.

Post  basil Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm

RSPCA SAYS "Release animal onto the streets"

Sophie Corless, Regional Press Officer for RSPCA North, stated in a letter published in the Star Newspaper that the RSPCA's helpline was "for anyone who wishes to report an incident of animal cruelty, neglect or abandonment".

A Fylde animal lover was told by the same RSPCA emergency helpline to release a lost pet dog into the street

Since the call was not about "cruelty, neglect or abandonment" as specified by Ms. Corless, it is unclear whether this was a "mistake", as the RSPCA claim, or a strict application of policy. The RSPCA's spokeswoman went on to say:

"Being a charity, the issue is if we step in then we can start being used to plug the gap. If a dog is injured, then we will help, but strays are the responsibility of the local authority."
    Anne Kasica of The SHG said:

"The SHG finds it strange that the RSPCA will not step in to help an animal in distress because it fears being used to 'plug the gap' and yet it insists on taking out highly expensive private prosecutions.

"Could it be that actually helping animals in distress will cost money but snatching helpless animals from their owners for often minor infringements and dragging their owners through the courts brings the kudos of massive publicity and donations?"

Catherine Whatmough, 43, rescued a collie as it darted among the cars in Freckleton Street, Lytham, on New Year's Day.
    The police station said they had "no facilities".

Fylde Council's dog warden service had no-one available.

The RSPCA helpline told her they "could not take the dog" and that she should "let it back out on to the street".

The next day Catherine was able to get in touch with the owner who had reported the dog missing to the council.

Anne Kasica went on to say:

"If Catherine had released the dog back onto the street, and it had been hit by a car, we have no doubt that the RSPCA would have been only too happy to 'plug the gap' with a prosecution costing thousands of pounds."
    "Perhaps it's lucky that this dog didn't get to the RSPCA, unlike Jean Stack's poor dog Whiskey who was killed by the RSPCA while his elderly owner was in hospital. The RSPCA kills far too many healthy dogs."
    Ernest Vine, also of the SHG, said:

"The kindness shown by Catherine and her father in saving this lost pet from injury is what true charity is about."

"The RSPCA spends ten million pounds a year on private prosecutions and seven million more on public relations, yet when it comes to the simple charitable things like saving a much-loved pet from injury or worse, many of staff at RSPCA HQ don't seem to care."

Ends

Word Total: 458

Notes to Editors: -

References:

Shock after charity says 'let stray animal go' - Lytham Today
    9 Jan 2009 ... "Being a charity, the issue is if we step in then we can start being used to plug the gap. "If a dog is injured, then we will help but it is ...
    www.lythamstannesexpress.co.uk/lytham-news/Shock-after-charity-says-39let.4849045.jp - 29 minutes ago - Similar pages

RSPCA's spokeswoman - Hotline is "for cases of animal cruelty"
    The RSPCA has a dedicated 24-hour helpline for anyone who wishes to report an incident of animal cruelty, neglect or abandonment. ...
    www.thestar.co.uk/letters/RSPCA-hotline-for-cases-of.4838259.jp - 48k - Cached - Similar pages

Elderly Woman's Pet Dog Destroyed Whilst She Was in Hospital
    I am Robert Stack son of Jean Stack whose dog was slaughtered by the RSPCA. Whiskey was taken by Huyton Community Police officers on March 13 from my ...
    www.dogmagazine.net/archives/547/elderly-womans-pet-dog-destroyed-whilst-she-was-in-hospital/ - 70k - Cached - Similar pages

British Broadcasting Corporation Radio 4 - Transcript of "File on 4"
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    23 Sep 2008 ... SPEDDING:. I was just in the middle of feeding, the police and the. RSPCA all turned up, showed me the warrant and I just let them in and I ...
    news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/23_09_08_fo4_rspca.pdf - Similar pages

Frank Field MP hits out at RSPCA (From Wirral Globe)
    Birkenhead MP Frank Field defended the reputation of Pat Seager on BBC Radio 4's File on 4, accusing the charity of having an "unjust" policy on animal ...
    www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/3717221.Frank_Field_hits_out_at_RSPCA/ - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

For further comment please contact Anne Kasica on 01559 371031 or Ernest Vine on 01559 370566. Mobile 07719 367148. e-mail: shg@the-shg.org

The SHG was officially formed in June 1990 and has been helping people to defend themselves and their animals from the RSPCA ever since.
    The national help line number is 0844 700 66 90

A copy of this and previous press releases from The SHG are online at
    http://www.the-shg.org/SHGPressReleases.htm

Background information on the Self Help Group for Farmers Pet Owners and Other Experiencing Difficulties with the RSPCA can be found at http://www.the-shg.org

Details of further criticisms of the RSPCA can be found at the RSPCA-Animadversion website:
    http://cheetah.webtribe.net/~animadversion

--------------------

Marsh

http://the-shg.org

http://cheetah.webtribe.net/~animadversion/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 pm