RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

JAMIE GRAY @ SPINDLES FARM

Petmafia

JAMIE GRAY @ SPINDLES FARM Empty RSPCA - one sided legals

Post  Petmafia Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:13 pm

johndeed wrote:The RSPCA have made a fourtune on this case, the Grays never stood a chance, I guess they will now be bankrupt and wont be able to fund a proper trial at the appeal courts, this is a travesty of justice.

In the Geraldine Robertson Poodle case RSPCA seized her poodles on the 9th Jan 2008 and on the 22 Feb 2008 came again, just before the appeal to DPI to get her ogs returned was due and seized all her records personal property etc and computer. Geraldine Robertson had records of boarders who had been to her property, seen her kennels and placed their dogs into her kennels.

RSPCA claim photocopies of these records have been returned to her - they lie.

Geraldine Robertson had to fight RSPCA on their evidence as RSPCA had taken all of her evidence.
    THIS IS RSPCA CONDUCT - they are the most corrupt rogues ever.
    Petmafia

JAMIE GRAY @ SPINDLES FARM Empty Re: JAMIE GRAY @ SPINDLES FARM

Post  Petmafia Sun May 24, 2009 4:38 pm

RSPCA operates to gain political power - their media bullying and campaigns intimidates everyone who has power - judges, politicians, government officials. They are a mafia with supporters and need money from their supporters to keep them going. Their supporters are their weakness, remove supporters and RSPCA fail.

Print and distribute a flyer like this at every RSPCA function and campaign and they will fold. I have been abused from the CEO "You have cost RSPCA a lot of money". Make them suffer for their injustice by removing their power by removing their supporters.

Supporting RSPCA is supporting corruption
    [url=http://www.petmafia.com.au/[/url They are evil Evil or Very Mad
    charsy

Post  charsy Sun May 17, 2009 3:19 pm

johndeed wrote:The RSPCA have made a fourtune on this case, the Grays never stood a chance, I guess they will now be bankrupt and wont be able to fund a proper trial at the appeal courts, this is a travesty of justice.

Never in my entire life did I ever think I would witness the corruption to the extent that I witnessed during that trial. I cannot believe Mr Gray's irrefutable evidence has not been made public like the fabricated evidence that has been published in the press thoughout the past 16 months.

The RSPCA should never be allowed to do this to people. My heart goes out to that poor family. And I AM an animal lover to the greatest degree.
    johndeed
    johndeed

Post  johndeed Sun May 17, 2009 2:36 pm

The RSPCA have made a fourtune on this case, the Grays never stood a chance, I guess they will now be bankrupt and wont be able to fund a proper trial at the appeal courts, this is a travesty of justice.
    charsy

JAMIE GRAY @ SPINDLES FARM Empty JAMIE GRAY @ SPINDLES FARM

Post  charsy Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Jamie Gray and four other members of his family have just all been found guilty at the end of the most one sided trial I have ever witnessed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:59 am