RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

5 posters

The proof we needed.

Trilby Bee

The proof we needed. Empty Abuse of non-powers

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:01 am

There are so many people who have the same story to tell as you do, upsetmum, about the RSPCA Evil or Very Mad. If you look at the posts which Zola 34 has made, you will see that her case has now been going for a year Rolling Eyes. They could not make up their minds what they were doing, meanwhile so much money is being spent on their legal activities and their over-priced greedy vets and private lawyers (they will not use the Crown Prosecution Service). This money could, of course, be spent on the strays which they no longer think fit to take in. It could also be used to help the small private rescues who work so hard and whom the RSPCA sees fit to close. It does not surprise me one bit that you say they have lied, they did that with me, statement full of lies but when you say so the magistrates just give you a worse sentence for not pleading guilty in the first place. I still have proof that they lied, I kept their conflicting statements. Unfortunately I was on legal aid and they do as little as they can for you, mine turned up five hours late on one occasion which did not impress the magistrates one bit. And yes, they had my animal killed too after they had encouraged a notoriously greedy vet to run up £600 PER MONTHin veterinary bills. My case was set to cost between 15,000 and 18,000. if you have all the money in the world you can take them on. If not be careful. My friend has a relative who is a retired magistrate and when she heard the RSPCA was gunning for me, her comment on numerous occasions was "Be careful". Let us know what stage your case is at?
    upsetmum

The proof we needed. Empty abuse of non powers

Post  upsetmum Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:03 am

my case is ongoing the rspca officer bullied my kids, lied verbally was agressive and took my dog and killed him without contacting my husband she continued to lie in her statement it is still not over it is a nightmare she never told us that the caution was not statutory it has been a horrific nightmare they are thugs my duaghter was charged and she had only just returned to the country yet the oficer lied in her statement and said that she was.
    It is horrific
    moonstone

The proof we needed. Empty The proof we needed

Post  moonstone Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 am

Oh yes i know all about the lies they tell No all my rabbits are free range (not shut up in hutches but live together)they had never come across this system of keeping rabbits before but the bitch who reported me had lied that i shut my buns up 8-9-10 to a hutch Evil or Very Mad (they may have been snuggled up togther but there were no doors on the hutches and they could run around Smile )one inspector kept me talking asking sbout a certain bun while the other collected up about twenty rabbits and stuffed them into a very small hutch Shocked dragged out all the nice soft hay bedding and left them standing on wet boards,closing the hutch door Surprised she then took pics of this so they could claim that i kept them in overcrowded conditions No they even put these pics on their website until i made such a fuss that they had to remove them Smile they then claimed that i had left dirty water in the bowls Shocked I explained that i had been cleaning them out (which i did daily) and the water had been put down fresh that morning and would be changed after i had finished the cleaning out but they went on about it so i emptied the bowls Smile they took more pics of the empty bowls and claimed that i had left my buns without water No
    I was also told to shut them up in hutches as apparently no one lets their rabbits free range lol! that idea also got a big fat NO from me lol!
    I finally got my vet down to do a home check Smile he came along with another vet and two vet nurses,they found nothing wrong and indeed he said that he wished all rrabbits could live like mine so he sent a glowing report to RSPCA Smile after that they left me alone but as far as i am concerned it will never be finished Shocked they killed 14 of my rabbits and i still think they should at least apoligise for that No
    Trilby Bee

The proof we needed. Empty The Proof We Needed

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:09 am

You are so right about the lies they tell Moonstone. The "Inspector" who organised the removal of my pet (whom I had owned for 18 years) told lies in the statement but when I pointed them out to the magistrates they didn't give a monkey's. Two of the so-called 'Inspectors' gave conflicting information but I think the magistrates are in with them. I have seen the "Inspector's" name in articles on the internnet and one describes them as the worst liar around. A friend of mine who went with me each time said I should contact the Legal Ombudsman as the whole thing was so one-sided and unfair. All they did was kept dragging me to court and then adjourning the hearing so the RSPCA's over-priced private lawyers could cash in mightily. tha whole hing was a joke. Twisted Evil There is a sign on the waiting room wall in the court saying that if you "plead guilty up front" you will get a much reduced sentence. I might add that the policeman who let three dogs die in the back of his car (two on the recent occasion but that was a second offence, there was a previous one, hence total of three) got a much lesser sentence than I did and my animal is still alive, fit and well at the age of 20. So that is the British justice system.

I have put the word INSPECTOR in apostrophes as in my opiniom they are not fit to inspect my grandmother's backside. Very Happy
    moonstone

The proof we needed. Empty The proof we needed

Post  moonstone Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Yes i got "arrested" by them Shocked at the time i wasn't aware that they had no powers Embarassed i really thought that i was under arrest althought i hadn't done anything wrong but i did refuse to sign over my animals to them (in this area they PTS any rabbits that they seize and i would have faught tooth and nail to stop them getting my buns)The inspector kept shouting at me that if i wouldn't sign them over to her i would be put in a cell (she actually had me by both arms and was shaking me as she shouted at me Evil or Very Mad)i still refused so was shut in a police car while they chased around my terrified buns and removed them No next day they brought them back again but so many had wounds (they claimed that they were already there when seized but i knew they wasn't Evil or Very Mad )I had to take many to my vet for treatment and tried to get RSPCA to pay for they injuries that they had inflicted but they just lied :shock:and refused to take any responsibility for wahat they had done Evil or Very Mad nothing new there then Laughing
    I know now though and they wouldn't get away with that again Very Happy
    fromtheshadows

The proof we needed. Empty The truth

Post  fromtheshadows Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:38 pm

The rspca rely upon police for powers of entry and seizure under animal welfare act.They have no powers at all. You cannot be arrested by an rspca officer.The rspca caution is also very specific .... " you can terminate this interview at any time ". You'd be amazed how many of my ex colleagues forget that bit. Just to repeat, you DO NOT have to speak to the rspca, their caution is not statutory. If they do not point this out it's probably worth telling your solicitor, becuase the interview could well be inadmissable in court.
    Just a note ... if they damage anything whilst on your property they have to pay for it...
    Trilby Bee

The proof we needed. Empty Everyone with a pet or any animals should be made aware of this.

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:46 pm

An amazing video, no-one I know would believe this. I have seen the RSPCA in action and a) they entered a private farmyard without invitation or permission. b)They then returned four days later to remove an animal when the owner was not there and could not have got there in less than two hours with his own vet. They had no warrant and no Court Order.They would not say where the animal had gone, altho I believe the owner has a legal right to know where it is. I know so many people who no longer support the RSPCA it's quite an eye-opener. The guy in the white van looked quite worried that he was going to get beaten up. The women in their drag outfits are the worst tho. It takes a lot to scare them. Wink
    moonstone

The proof we needed. Empty here is the proof

Post  moonstone Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 pm

THE rspca inspector,s have NO POWERS No they are NOT allowed to enter a property unless they are invited Smile
    They CANNOT remove animal,s from an owner unless they have a court order Smile
    Animal,s are regarded by law as "property" you would not allow your property to be removed by an unqualified person so neither should you allow them to take your pet,s No
    They have NO RIGHT to force entry (as they did to me,and in so doing they were breaking the law) Evil or Very Mad
    So you DO NOT have to let them in if you do not wish too Smile ypu are within your right,s to refuse entry Smile
    If they try to enter just tell them you will let them in when they return with the police and a court order and NOT until then Smile
    basil

The proof we needed. Empty The proof we needed.

Post  basil Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 am

Have a look at this.
    The proof is here. An ARSE PCA officer does not have the power to remove your animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0sp3kwRxe8

basil.

Sponsored content

The proof we needed. Empty Re: The proof we needed.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:39 pm