RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

RSPCA bully boy tactics again

Trilby Bee

RSPCA bully boy tactics again Empty RSPCA Bully Boy Tactics Again

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:46 am

That is a great idea of Moonstone's, get it in the papers before the RSPCA does, and yes, they have had bad press. Some lady adopted a cat from them and it turned out it had a flea allergy so she took it back to mention the fact to themand they took her to court saying it was her fault. The woman who put a cat in a wheelie bin (we all remember that) was only charged with "failing to provide a suitable environment" for an animal. My friend's cousin is a magistrate and she reckons even the magistrates are sick of them, altho I did not get this impression when they took me to court.
    I can see that an elederly gentleman might NOT want to involve the press, might prefer to keep it quiet, but if they take him to court and win, his name and address will be published anyway in his local paper. Much better find a nice kindly dog-loving journalist who is horrified at what happened to the puppy and get all the readers on his side, possibly even an on-line petition? Wink Moonstone gives some excellent advice. bounce I hope this poor elderly gentleman is not getting too stressed by the whole thing and that his son-in-law keeps us up to date so we can try to help. He maybe wants to keep it to himself, but the more he lets us know the more we can try to help. They lied on their statements in my Case. Also they use the most expensive law firms and their lawyers drag out their cases as each visit to court is another £500 in their greedy legal pockets.They will not use Crown Prosecution Service - that's right, money donated by a gullible public is happily handed to money-grabbing law firms.

Good luck anyway. What about the woman with the dangerous dog? Is she being taken to court or what? No
    moonstone

RSPCA bully boy tactics again Empty RSPCA bully boy tatics again

Post  moonstone Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 pm

I was going to suggest that you take your story to the press Smile if there is one thing that RSPCA are afraid of it is bad press Smile and your sad tale of them harassing an elderly man would not look good Smile they have had quite a lot of bad pres lately and even some staunch supporters are shocked at the wicked tactics that they are using Shocked
    I hope that you have a happy outcome Smile perhaps you could let us know when this comes to and end Smile
    Trilby Bee

RSPCA bully boy tactics again Empty Re: RSPCA bully boy tactics again

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

The RSPCA pick the easy victims, like Moonstone says Twisted Evil , they would never go after travellers as they would give as good as they got. Once you have mey them you know how to advise other people, you think if you co-operate they will be appreciative but they will not, they will just think you're an easy target. The one I had quite blatantly lied on her statement, at least if I'd had a witness I'd have had proof, but at the time you don't realise how awful they are. Witness really should be legally trained. You really MUST be on your guard from the word go. Evil or Very Mad The age of the gentleman in question will not be a mitigating factor as far as they are concerned, they will just think what a nice easy victim they have got.
    moonstone

RSPCA bully boy tactics again Empty RSPCA bully boy tactics again

Post  moonstone Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:18 pm

What a sad case Crying or Very sad Have the RSPCA explained why they want ID? this is an elderly man who probably acted instictively in such horrible circumstances Crying or Very sad always remember that they have NO POWERS lol! they are just another animal charity Shocked
    they cannot arrest or prosecute only the police can do that (they may refer a case)
    they rule by fear No hoping to terrify their victim's into handing over their pet's Shocked
    They LIE Evil or Very Mad they make up "evidence" to help their cases,even getting other members to claim that they have witnessed incidents to get a prosecution Twisted Evil one inspector even told me that if my case had gone to court that who did i think the judge would believe,me or three (actually there was only two but thats them for you always lying)of them No
    Good luck Smile
    Trilby Bee

RSPCA bully boy tactics again Empty Dachshund puppy

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 am

Tell them he can't find his passport or driving licence, utility bills are perfectly acceptable as ID
    His solicitor will have to play on the fact that he's elderly and was just so horrified at the sight of the dead puppy that he reacted instinctively. Also be sure his own vet writes a glowing report of his care of his animals, how much he has spent on treatment and how well cared for they are. That is very important if he is to keep his dogs. His own vet MUST speak up or write a glowing reference for him. Poor old guy, he doesn't need it.

Good luck Rolling Eyes
    textron

Post  textron Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 am

Thanks for all support given, I have with regret removed the postings on advice

Last edited by textron on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Informed this is the best course of action at the present time)
    Trilby Bee

RSPCA bully boy tactics again Empty Bully Boy Tactics

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:31 am

Not surprised at anything they do, to be honest and I am so sorry to hear about the puppy. You cannot stand up to these people alone, get to the CAB on his behalf and try to find a lawyer who will do legal aid(unless he can afford to pay full whack). they have the courts totally stitched up, and if the gentleman in question is 81 they will think he's an easy target. Tell him not to answer any questions without having a witness present. Kicking the dog could have been self-defence, he could have thought it was about to attack him?? But take care, they will spend what it takes to get a guilty verdict, the won't use CPS only expensive lawyers who also drag out the case. I know, I just got landed with HUGE costs trying to take them on. Try to contact a poster called Moonstone who is very kind and helpful and knows how they carry on. Good luck.
    textron

RSPCA bully boy tactics again Empty RSPCA bully boy tactics again

Post  textron Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 am

Thanks to all the advice given

Last edited by textron on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Advised this would be best for the time being)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:43 am