RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

2 posters

RSPCA fails to act AGAIN!

moonstone

RSPCA fails to act AGAIN! Empty RSPCA fails to act AGAIN!!! Part 2

Post  moonstone Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:00 am

Yes we all know that they will not go near so called Traveller sites Evil or Very Mad the rescue that i foster for has several gypsy cob foals that they rescued Smile RSPCA did go looking for one as it had been reported that a foal had maggots coming out of it's knees but apparently they coulnd't find it so rescue went out and she not only found them but bought them or they would have gone for slaughter Shocked she also has a miniture shetland that was found galloping along the M11 Shocked she bought him too so RSPCA would not get him and PTS Evil or Very Mad he is a little sweetie and adores her so he at least has a happy ending Smile nothing has been done about his former owner's though Shocked no surprise there really lol!
    Trilby Bee

RSPCA fails to act AGAIN! Empty RSPCA fails to act AGAIN!

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:38 am

So the RSPCA "inspector" says nothing can be done as no cruelty is being committed. And this foal died AFTER the RSPCA eventually visited? Surely leaving animals without food or water is an offence? My animal was very well fed but they took her. Or do they do things differently in Kent? if they cannot find the owners then they have to assume the horses are not owned and act accordingly, ie let some responsible charity take them over.Were World Horse Welfare also aware of the plight of these horses- if so, why did they do nothing - and of course it's a piebald foal. Now we all know that travellers like their coloured ponies and that travellers may not be as docile and submissive as their normal victims. Horses don't just drop dead overnight as a rule and my guess is that this poor little colt had looked rough for some time. If a concerned member of the public reports a skinny old cat belonging to an old lady they'll grab that quickly enough even tho' she's just paid a substantial vet bill. But of course if she's housebound she's not going to put up much of a fight and as a pensioner maybe doesn't have the money to sue them for killing her cat.

moonstone

RSPCA fails to act AGAIN! Empty RSPCA Fails to act again!!! Part 2.

Post  moonstone Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 am

Over the last few weeks there have been at least several cases invovling neglected horses that RSPCA have failed to help Shocked two were just tiny foals Sad one was four months old and was reported to have been let chained to a bench in freezing weather Evil or Very Mad a family cut his chains and took him home only to have the Police arrive and be made to hand him back to his cruel owner's No the next day he was again found chained up so the rescue family took him and this time they kept him Smile RSPCA had been summoned but left saying there was nothing they could do Rolling Eyes the colt was found a foster mare and is now doing well after vet treatment Smile not so lucky was an 8 months old piebald colt in Faversham,Kent who although the RSPCA were aware of the horrendous conditions that a large group of horses were being kept in again did nothing Evil or Very Mad the poor colt was found DEAD so he paid with his little life when he could have been saved :(It astounds me that i (and you) were raided and had our pet's seized on a flimsy excuse yet they are made aware of blatant cruetly/neglect and turn a blind eye to it Evil or Very Mad It's beyond belief Twisted Evil
    moonstone

RSPCA fails to act AGAIN! Empty RSPCA fails to act again!

Post  moonstone Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:58 am

I have heard that the woman who owned the rescue had a nasty temper so they were proably frightened of her affraid we all know that they do not go anyway that they feel is threatnening lol! they just prefer nice soft targets who they think won;t put up a fight Wink
    The small rescue that i foster for had 4 tiny staffy puppies taken in from RSPCA as cruelty cases Shocked they were underweight and so were the puppies parents but they were PTS before they could be rescued Sad obviously it's easier to home a cute puppy than a skeletal adult that would have been a liablitiy for them Crying or Very sad the poor dogs were not even given a chance of life Crying or Very sad the rescue lady was really upset as they called her with the sad news while i was with her Crying or Very sad she would have rehomed them if she could have got them Crying or Very sad
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Well, according to the article I just saw, they "seized" 78 animals, including horses, dogs, cats, goats, ducks and chickens. So you have to hope that some will survive. What they tend to do is get loads of before and after pictures. Run up HUGE veterinary bills with an RSPCA-friendly vet and take the after photos of the animals looking so much better. Then they put them down. Or, as you say, just take them away and have them PTS regardless. How could this situation go on for so long when they had been told? There looks to be years of muck and rubbish there, and it's certainly not the sort of place they like to get involved with. Who knows - there could be a bogey-man hiding amid the muck who will jump out and chase them with a pitchfork! affraid
    moonstone

RSPCA fails to act AGAIN! Empty RSPCA fails to act again!

Post  moonstone Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 pm

YES and she was breeding the bitches that she took in to rehome and selling the puppies Shocked I always thought rescues were banned from breeding No she still has the dogs so god knows what will happen to them Shocked
    You can't even say that they rescued animals are safe now as RSPCA will probably PTS most/all of them No
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:48 am

Well, found Crunchies online and the pictures are just TOO awful - it looks just like a junkyard. They are a registered charity too, not just a "rescue". Does no-one check these people out? They are not divulging if anyone has been "interviewed under caution" (famous words!). I for one shall watch this one closely as looking at the pictures, I cannot believe that the RSPCA did not act sooner. No-one's premises get into that state in a couple of weeks. As stated in Moonsttone's post, this situation is a few years old. How can they claim charitable status? it looks like someone dropped a bomb on the place. Shocked
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 am

Where exactly did you hear this Moonstone? Shocked I don't often get the papers so I miss out and it's not always online. I said something similar yesterday about Spindles Farm with so many "concerned members of the public" - in that case genuine - making so many calls before Jamie Grey and his family were taken to task about the conditions there. Like I've said before, and at risk of being a bore, will say again, the RSPCA goes for the EASY targets. In the meantime animals die. What sort of "rescue" was this and why were the RSPCA not monitoring what went on there? Too busy taking animals away from people like you and me! And sitting in their vans outside houses while the owner is at work so they can bully them when they get back. Mad
    moonstone

Post  moonstone Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 am

A rescue in Oxfordshire known as Crunchies has been raided by RSPCA after reports that a dead horse and rabbit had been seen on the property :shock:A large number of neglected animals including 13 horses were removed Smile
    So they acted at last Surprised only problem is that they knew of the conditions at Crunchies er....rescue at least two years ago and did NOTHING Shocked members of the public and even a volunteer at one of their charity shops had made inspectors aware of the horrendous conditions that the animals were being kept in but they had a quick look and left No How many innocents have died due to their lack of care while they sat twiddling their thumbs Rolling Eyes
    Apparently the rescue owner was seen hiding bitches and puppies in a car outside her premisis (she sells the puupies)so they were not taken and are still with this awful woman Sad RSPCA did not check her car nor did they look for buried bodies of the dead animals which the owner was in the habit of burying on her land Evil or Very Mad 0
    New legislation MUST be considered as RSPCA fail to act on so many occassions leaving animals at the mercy of abusers Sad

Sponsored content

RSPCA fails to act AGAIN! Empty Re: RSPCA fails to act AGAIN!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:13 pm