RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

Guests. just wonder why?

moonstone

Guests. just wonder why? Empty Just wonder why?

Post  moonstone Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 am

I first got introduced to this group from another forum that i am a member of Smile the title of the thread was something like "this should not be allowed" obviously written by a person who thinks that rspca are wonderful lol! when i read through the thread i realised that it was what happened to me so i was not alone in hating rspca nor being victimised by them No i joined immiediatly and have been a member eversince..also on facebook Smile
    Trilby Bee

Guests. just wonder why? Empty Visitors to the Forum, Friend or Foe? Trolls?

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 am

True, when you click on home and view the "statistics", as often as not you get quite a few visitors, sometimes about ten. However if on the same visit you click on "complete list of ....." and scroll down to the bottom, it gives you a different, and very much reduced number.I'm not sure how it works to be honest. Anyone know? Very Happy
    It does seem odd that so many people would be browsing the site unless they had a gripe, and if they had a gripe, why not join and post?
    basil

Guests. just wonder why? Empty Re: Guests. just wonder why?

Post  basil Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:58 am

Hello Moonstone.
    Fortunately, i`ve never had any tales of woe but i hate the arsepca with a vengeance like everyone else here.
    I do keep pets so always ready for the visit if ever it happens.
    moonstone

Guests. just wonder why? Empty Guests..just wonder why?

Post  moonstone Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi Basil Smile curious isn't it Question do you feel that we are being watched by nine members of the animal gestapo lol! sreiously if you are a visitor why not introduce yourself and tell us your tale of woe Rolling Eyes Wink
    basil

Post  basil Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 pm

9 guests at this present time, however admin can limit what guests can and cannot see.
    moonstone

Guests. just wonder why? Empty Guests. just wonder why?

Post  moonstone Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:34 pm

I am alway's curious about the number of "guests" on here Surprised or should i say nosey Wink
    Would love you all to join in and add your views to the forum Smile
    Look forward to some new members perhaps Question

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:11 am