RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

WARNING (posted from Facebook group)

moonstone

WARNING (posted from Facebook group) Empty WANRING ([osted from facebook group)

Post  moonstone Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:36 am

i WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU ALL JOIN THE fACEBOOK GROUP Smile it is members only so more secure and most of those were on here so you will already know them Smile
    It's called :- RSPCA-money grabbing and couldn't care less.
    There is daily action on there and it is safer Smile
    moonstone

WARNING (posted from Facebook group) Empty WARNING (posted from Facebook group)

Post  moonstone Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:33 am

Re:- Zola Smile the lst time i spoke to her,she was still undecided whether to accept a caution (3rd.time of asking her) or whether to continue with her court case Shocked obviously rspca do not have enough evidence on her or they would have gone ahead with the prosecution Evil or Very Mad they are stringing it out in the hope that she will give in No in the meantime her health is suffering Crying or Very sad but what do they care Evil or Very Mad
    Trilby Bee

WARNING (posted from Facebook group) Empty Re: WARNING (posted from Facebook group)

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:27 am

Moonstone, nothing surprises me what they waste the donated money on! Evil or Very Mad It was news to me when I saw your post that they are paid to go around in threes (safety in numbers, eh?)trying to get donations. Also the amount of time (and money) wasted deciding whether to prosecute or caution people like Zola. Is her case finished yet, or...and what about Gingerlyn who posted on behalf of a friend? Weren't they pussyfooting around in that case as well? Time is money, but as it is money they have donated they don't seem to give a monkey's what they waste it on.
    I had a dog some years ago who did commercials cheers and I remember on one occasion, as there were several dogs there, an RSPCA "inspector" had to be present. He sat there the whole day smoking and did not ONCE look at the dogs who were working there, let alone advise on their "welfare". They seem to lead the life of Riley. lol!
    Trilby Bee

WARNING (posted from Facebook group) Empty Warning from basil

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:33 am

Yes, you are quite right Basil - you can always read everything, this is so why there are so many people online, they are not all registered users.. As often as not i read what i want without logging in - today I DID log in. I can only POST when I have gone thro the proper procedure with password etc, but other than that it's open. But out of interest, if it were NOT open, how would the site get new members?
    I suspect there are trolls luking in the wings Evil or Very Mad but providing we don't name any names we don't want publicised...do we care? Are you saying that members' IDENTITIES are public domain? That would of course be very worrying. affraid What happened to Admin then?
    basil

WARNING (posted from Facebook group) Empty Re: WARNING (posted from Facebook group)

Post  basil Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 pm

I just logged out but i can still get on and read the whole forum, this shouldn`t be allowed to happen. The amount of things guests can see can be minimised.
    If an arsepca supporter joins the forum they can`t be banned because admin cut and ran two years ago.
    I`ll be honest with you, if no mone is in control of this forum then it is doomed.
    moonstone

WARNING (posted from Facebook group) Empty WARNING (posted from Facebook group)

Post  moonstone Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Just to WARN THE GOOD FOLK ON HERE THAT OUR DEAR FIENDS (purposely spelt wrong) monitor all forums and so if you are wondering about the unregistered "guests" that is probably who are SPYING ON US Evil or Very Mad so be careful what you type as the hills have eyes lol! apparently there are a large number of IT bods employed at Horsham HQ whose job it is to spy on forums looking for potential info to use in prosecutions No
    You would think that they would have better things to do with their time/money than SPY No how about they try to rescue some stray/innjured animals instead Evil or Very Mad
    Wonder what the general public would make of their donations (if they are stupid enough to give to them) being wasted No
    So do be careful Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:51 am