RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

2 posters

Another Arsepca joke.

Trilby Bee

Another Arsepca joke. Empty Re: Another Arsepca joke.

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 am

You really couldn't make it up, could you? I did not do a degree in ornithology but by my reckoning if a bird can fly well enough to fly UP into a tree it will not have much trouble doing the descent. What DO these people have in place of brains? And I wonder what treatment this pigeon received from their caring hands? I'm fairly sure if you or I called the Fire Brigade to a pigeon we would be told in no uncertain terms what to do. Generally speaking if you shake the tree, whatever is in it will leave for heaven's sake.
    basil

Another Arsepca joke. Empty Another Arsepca joke.

Post  basil Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 am

Monday, June 25, 2012

Firefighters have been called to help rescue an injured pigeon from a tree in Hethersett.

The RSPCA contacted Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service to request assistance after the injured bird was discovered trapped in a tree at Glengarry Road, Hethersett, just before 9.10am today.

A spokesman said an officer went and made an assessment and it was decided an aerial ladder platform was needed.

He added the ALP came over from Great Yarmouth at road speed and under instruction to remain available for any other priority incidents the whole time.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:34 pm