RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

More than 3 dogs

JonJon

More than 3 dogs  Empty Re: More than 3 dogs

Post  JonJon Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Trilby Bee wrote:Well. Jon, true I think that they pick on old people who maybe do not have the money (or the inclination) to fight back. Evil or Very Mad What you say about the THREE dogs is interesting as I am sure many years ago there was a ruling - something I sort of remember reading about - that someone who kept more than three bitches which were not neutered had to register as a breeder. Not sure how they proved whether or not they were neutered as they obviously could not sit in the owners' house waiting to see if a bitch came into season.

Some time ago…
    When we got descended on by the ArsPCA at the beginning,
    I had no knowledge about the (animal welfare act 2006) so I went on to the

UK Law. Questions and answers forum. Police 999.com

http://www.police999.com/forum/index.php

I’m still posting on there now and then but when I first went on…
    I am dyslexic, and as expected all I got was just “p taking” no help at all. Well the police are in a big gang on there.

Someone who kept more than three bitches,I think I heard that some ware in a newspaper also. Councils in some areas have limitations on the amount of bitches keepers can own, unless register as a breeder. Some Countries out there also limit amount of dogs I have heard.

Shocked
    JonJon

Post  JonJon Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:12 pm

basil wrote:Is this in any certain area?

I believe its all areas, I here of bad cases all over the place.

And some are talked about in the dog newspapers witch are, I believe not bias to a certain animal welfare charity.
    Trilby Bee

More than 3 dogs  Empty More than three dogs

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Well. Jon, true I think that they pick on old people who maybe do not have the money (or the inclination) to fight back. Evil or Very Mad What you say about the THREE dogs is interesting as I am sure many years ago there was a ruling - something I sort of remember reading about - that someone who kept more than three bitches which were not neutered had to register as a breeder. Not sure how they proved whether or not they were neutered as they obviously could not sit in the owners' house waiting to see if a bitch came into season.
    basil

Post  basil Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 am

Is this in any certain area?
    JonJon

More than 3 dogs  Empty More than 3 dogs

Post  JonJon Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:21 pm

I have noticed that if you are getting on in age, and look a bit well up for cash and have more than 3 dogs. The risk of you encountering the ArsPCA is exponentially increased

Evil or Very Mad Its not right is it Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content