RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

2 posters

Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA?

moonstone

Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA? Empty Anybody experience vandalism to their property when in dispute with RSPCA

Post  moonstone Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:29 am

Well i didn't feel very lucky Shocked I was bloody furious as they shouldn't have been taken in the first place No
    When the "inspectors" arrived they were already so angry Shocked I had been expecting them to "visit" for 3 months as that was how long it had been since i had argued with the "nutter" who reported me Shocked she did this to everyone who upset her so i was already prepared for them to call what i hadn't reckoned on was just how angry they would be Embarassed surely they should have realised that this woman was a serial reporter who did this for malicious reasons (we had an animal warden in this area and she refused to take calls from her as she knew she was being used to settle scores,so if she could work that out why couldn't they?)I offered to get my vet over as i had already told him what would happen and he said that he would come over and speak up for me Smile but this was refused No they apparently HAD to see their vet Evil or Very Mad well he found nothing wrong and my pets were returned but thanks to the bad /cruel treatment they received at their hands many died later Crying or Very sad I had twice rang their hotline to ask for them to come over to "inspect" my animals (also asked them to make a note of the fact that i had requested a visit)but to no avail Surprised
    I also foster for a local rescue Very Happy they lady who runs it (she takes in RSPCA cruelty cases) was herself reported a few years ago so iam not alone there lol! last week i got a little kitten to foster Smile he is an RSPCA cruelty case which makes me wonder if i have gone over to the dark side lol!
    Trilby Bee

Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA? Empty Re: Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA?

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:13 am

Hello Moonstone Very Happy

Yes, me too, I heard that ALF have infiltrated the RSPCA and at quite a high level. Well, I've put my car in a friend's name and park it 2 miles from home. Don't want it trashed like the last one because of my dispute. So glad you got your pets back. Lucky you - I didn't. They go for the genuine animal lovers as they are the ones who are always there, the ones they can always find - never take a holiday - caring for their animals. I had about six days away from mine in 20 years and that's the truth, but when it came to court, the magistrates were not interested in the letters of support from friends, neighbours and everyone who knew how I cared for my pet and asked me to care for theirs when they had to go away. Sorry I can't go into too much detail but I'm sure they scour these sites and try to get back at people who have bad-mouthed them. Also, I foster for a local charity and when they heard what had happened they were speechless. Needless to say, the charity had not asked me to hand back the animals I foster. In fact, I just got another nice old cat!!
    Thank you so much for your support. Hope we can support some others who have recently been having a bad time. Hope they get back to this site if they need advice. Am not an expert, no way, but when you have been thro it and seen the Animal Gestapo in action, you have a few words of advice to give.

Best regards Moonstone santa
    moonstone

Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA? Empty Any body experience vandalism while in disoute with the RSPCA?

Post  moonstone Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:43 am

Well i was "arrested" Shocked I was read my rights by a very nice female inspector wearing her Nazi "uniform" she said that unless i signed over my pets i would be prosecuted Laughing I still refused as there was nothing wrong with them Smile and in this area they PTS ithout even trying to rehome so there was no way i was going to sign my animals death warrant No when they returned them the next day there faces where a picture Laughing they were furious Laughing I took pics of them with my pets so that i had evidence of the cruel conditions that they had been kept in as so many were injured (and went straight to my vet for treatment)how can a animal charity that claims to care for animals inflict cruelty and injuries on the very animals they are seizing No they are the ones who should be arrested and charged with cruelty Shocked
    BTW i have heard that ALF are in league with RSPCA so do be careful Smile
    Trilby Bee

Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA? Empty Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA?

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 am

Thank you for your post Moonstone. I don't do Facebook, think it's a bit intrusive. I know social networking sites are the in thing, but not for me, but thanks for the warning. When I told my legal squad, not one of them registered any surprise at what at happened to my car - I think ALF fanatics may well have infiltrated the RSPCA (who themselves are like the Gestapo. I DO know that an RSPCA officer was seen to write down my name and address (a friend went with me to court and was sitting next to the officer)) and that within days my car was totally trashed. pale The police said this was definitely NOT random vandalism, much time had been spent to ensure that the car was demoliched and that was what the vandal had come for. MMMMM.

However, I am very concerned about the 81-year old gent who has been given such a hard time for a spur of the moment reaction to a horrible event, ie his lady friend's Dachshund puppy being savaged to death by some Devil dog sitting in a pub with some dopey tart of an owner. SHE is the one who should be facing legal proceedings surely. I do hope hope his son-in-law will continue to support him, he certainly seemed angry enough to stand up for him, and you certainly need support. Well, they hate me too as I dared to say there were discrepancies in their statements and when they asked me ( in their Gestapo uniforms) if I understood I was not being arrested, I could not resist asking if I looked like a moron. My solicitor was quite shocked that I had said that, but the person was doing it to intimidate me. I have a friend who is a retired Police Sergeant, latterly High Court Bailiff and he could not believe that they are allowed to do that altho they impersonate police by wearing a copy of the uniform. Surprised they dont wear jackboots and goose-step to court!! Smile

Best regards

Trilby
    moonstone

Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA? Empty Any body experience vandalism while in dispute with the RSPCA

Post  moonstone Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 am

Well i have not heard of anything like that happening BUT nothing would surprise me where they are concerned Evil or Very Mad I know they monitor forums looking for anything that they can use as evidence No someone i know from a rabbit forum had some rabbits left on her doorstep which she posted about Smile next thing the police are arresting her at 6 am one morning accusing her of having bunnies that were stolen from a lab (these were being bred to be used in experiments) they also removed her hard drive and took her camera Shocked the rabbits were taken along with some that had been rehomed in several areas (one near me in Essex )these bunnies were kept imprisoned for nearly a year as they tried to DNA test them to see if they matched the breeders Shocked eventually they were given back but do be careful of what you put on forums (facebook) as they spy No
    They HATE me Laughing they have told me that to my face Razz that makes me SOOOOO happy cheers
    So if/probably they are snooping on here then they will know how i feel about them Laughing
    Trilby Bee

Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA? Empty Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA?

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:04 pm

I would like to know if any of you out there had damage done to your property after they went to court and spoke up about the RSPCA. I had the nerve to say that the RSPCA witness staements contained "discrepancies" - I did not describe them as "lies" - and in less than a week my car was written off by a vandal. The police said I was being intimidated by someone with whom I was "in dispute". The damage was so bad that the forensics team took photos of it and said I should not go out after dark Evil or Very Mad . They had a knife with which they totally destroyed the seats. There was nothing left of the car. Anyone else?? Please let me know, but the rest of you TAKE CARE. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA? Empty Re: Anybody Experience Vandalism To Their Property While In Dispute With The RSPCA?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 am