RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

4 posters

EVIL RSPCA INSPECTOR KILLED OUR DOG

pilotman

EVIL RSPCA INSPECTOR KILLED OUR DOG Empty Re: EVIL RSPCA INSPECTOR KILLED OUR DOG

Post  pilotman Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 am

Dear Lizzie.

Please contact me with your details as I am tackling these bastards head on with the help of not only my MP but several members of the house of lords and also some of the MPs who actually set up the animal welfare act. If everybody reading this forum could contact me with their details I can then pass on them to my MP .

EVERYONE MUST CONTACT THEIR MP AS WELL. IF YOU DONT WE WILL HAVE NO CHANCE AT ALL IN STOPPING THESE SCUM IN THEIR VIAL PRACTICE OF VICTIMISING VULNERABLE PEOPLE.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HERE IS TO A MUCH MORE RSPCA FREE NEW YEAR TOALL ANIMAL LOVERS.
    moonstone

EVIL RSPCA INSPECTOR KILLED OUR DOG Empty Evil RSPCA inspector killed our dog.

Post  moonstone Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:36 pm

First may i say Lizzie that you are NOT ALONE Evil or Very Mad I too have had dealings with the "devil,s spawn"of in inspector and you have my commiserations for the ordeal that you have suffered at their hands Sad and even more pity for your poor dog who has paid the ultimate price by sacrificing his life to their bloody hands Evil or Very Mad
    It may not be much consolation but you are NOT ALONE Smile many of us have had similar experiences No although in my case i was "lucky" as i got my rabbits back but some died due to the bad treatment they received at their hands (try telling people that the RSPCA abused your pet,s and killed them,they think you are nuts No I mean the RSPCA care about animals don,t they lol! )
    I do hope that you will get another dog and ask your vet to take up your case on your behalf,he outranks any inspector and his reports can be used as evidence for your defence Sad
    The RSPCA MUST BE SHOWN UP FOR WHAT THEY ARE...Neo-nazi bullies who hate pet owners Twisted Evil
    johndeed
    johndeed

EVIL RSPCA INSPECTOR KILLED OUR DOG Empty Re: EVIL RSPCA INSPECTOR KILLED OUR DOG

Post  johndeed Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:45 am

lizzie, this is a very sad but all too typical story as far as the rspca are concerned, thanks for sharing it with this forum, the more people that come forward with such stories the more the rspca will be forced to change their ways, the majority of the public only see the excellent work that the rspca carry out, unfourtunately ther is also this dark and sinister element of the rspca that seems to be out of control.Public exposure of these horrific tactics will ultimately force a reduction in donations and make the rspca reyurn to its grass roots welfare policies instead of these intimidation outrages. Mad
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

EVIL RSPCA INSPECTOR KILLED OUR DOG Empty EVIL RSPCA INSPECTOR KILLED OUR DOG

Post  Lizzie Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:18 am

Several years ago we had a lovely pedigree doberman called squire,our 2 kids loved him to bits and went everywhere with him, he was a rescue dog who had come from a divorced couple, he was about 2 when we got him from the dogs home
    We had Squire for about 5 years, for most of this time he was perfectly healthy, however, he tended to lose a little weight when we went on holiday and put him into kennels but always put his weight back on within a couple of weeks of us getting him back home.

One year we went away, same happened, but this time Squire didn't put the weight back on, we took him to the vets who said he had some digestive problem which ment he wasnt absorbing the protein in his food properly.
    We had to buy a special canned food from the vets and give him a protein powder, we also had to give him boiled rice, he didnt particulary put his weight back on at all, he looked thin, but otherwise seemed very happy and content.

This is where the RSPCA became involved, some interfering neighbour called the RSPCA saying that Squire looked thin and that we couldnt be feeding him, an Inspector called round and we told her the story and showed her the special food and the protein powder, and all the vets bills, she was quite polite and went away satisfied that Squire was being looked after OK.

We didnt really mind this and realised that anyone who didnt know the background would be suspicious.
    A couple of months later another RSPCA Inspector showed up, this time the attitude had completely changed, this evil bitch was totally arrogant and offensive, she took one look at Squire and immediately made up her mind that we wern't looking after him properly, despite us showing her all the stuff we had showed the previous inspector, she straight away said that we could be prosecuted, and that a neighbour was complaining to them, and that they had to do something about it.

This RSPCA "thing" was the most obnoxious, arrogant, self righteous evil peice of work I have ever had the misfourtune to meet in my entire life, her entire attitude was just aggressive.
    This was devastating to us, our dear dog was ill, we were spending a fourtune on a special diet and vets fees, and to top it all we get the power hugry bitch from hell on our backs.

The first time this RSPCA evil monster from cell block H turned up, we took it rather pragmatically, we thought she was only doing her job, albeit not very well in our opinion !
    We thought now we had showed her the vets bills and everything, she would realise that we were looking after Squire.

Not so, she called again a few weeks after the first visit, she was even more offensive than before ( where do these people come from ?, do the RSPCA do a special "how to be a complete BASTARD" training course ?)she accused us of neglect, said she was going to report us to her head office, and said that she was going to come back with the police.

She didnt, but we were beside ourselfs with worry, the stress of all this made my husband ill, he is the most mild mannered person I know, but even he had raised words with the RSPCA inspector who he called "satans helper" (not to her face)
    We went back to our vets and asked if there was more we could do to help Squire, the vets said that he would probably be like this for the rest of his life but as long as we were happy to continue the treatment, he would lead a perfectly healthy and happy life, we decided to carry on, despite spending about £60 per month on his diet and vets powder.

Then after a few more weeks the RSPCA's answer to Godzilla turned up again, demanding to see Squire, my husband had spoken to a solicitor, who had told him that the RSPCA were just a simple charity, like Barnardos and had no special powers, my husband said that we had showed her and her nice collegue everything previously, that these were just malicious allegations by a vexacious neighbour, she started mouthing off that she had the same power as the police and that if we didnt let her in to see Squire that she would be back with the police, and social services, she would seize Squire and get our children taken into care !! well my husband, as mild mannered as he is told her to F*** off and frogmarched her off our property.

WE WERE NOW EVEN MORE WORRIED than Before, we decided to take our lovely dog to be put to sleep, we couldnt continue with the havoc and devastation being piled on us by the RSPCA, the kids cried themselves to sleep for days, my husband had a mild heart attack, we would love to get another dog but daren't incase the same RSPCA inspector is still stalking the earth at night looking for victims.

RSPCA, YOU FORCED US TO KILL OUR LOVELY SQUIRE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE TO HELP ANIMALS, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ALL SLEEP AT NIGHT ? DONT YOU EVER KNOCK ON MY DOOR ASKING FOR MONEY ! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:13 am