RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector

moonstone

Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector Empty embarassed to admit-i was an rspca inspector

Post  moonstone Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Thanks for the link Smile have just sent in a request to join Smile
    Xela

Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector Empty Re: Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector

Post  Xela Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:46 am

Here is the link, if it will let me post it (fingers crossed)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/anti.RSPCA/
    moonstone

Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector Empty Embarassed to admit- yes i was an rspca inspector

Post  moonstone Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 am

Hi Very Happy I have been trying to find this Facebook group but have been unable to access it Sad is it under another name?
    Xela

Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector Empty Re: Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector

Post  Xela Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

Noodles, we would be really pleased if you would join our group, I know there will be many questions for you.
    Xela

Post  Xela Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 am

There is a new facebook group called 'RSPCA: Money Grabbing and Couldn't Care Less' Anyone on these boards is welcome to join, we're a friendly group who would welcome hearing about your experiences and maybe offer some help.
    moonstone

Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector Empty Embarrased to dmit ues i was an rspca inspector

Post  moonstone Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 am

Well glad your now on our side Smile can you tell us some of the things you were made to do that you did not agree with silent
    noodles

Post  noodles Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 pm

I have been on the other side for a very long time, even when I was working !!!!
    It just made me so so angry with what I was been " ordered" to do! hence I was known as a rogue inspector and went through hell with them !
    moonstone

Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector Empty Embarrassed to admit,yes i was an RSPCA inspector

Post  moonstone Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello cheers firstly..what made you see the error,s of your way,s or rather that of the animal gestapo Rolling Eyes and can you confirm that tthey are now considered a "buisness" only interested in making a profit tongue
    I had some fundraisers call round the other day trying to get me to sign over money for their "cause" of harassing loving pet owner,s and trying to remove their animal,s Wink they were not very happy when i refused their offer of donating my money as i only give to animal charities that have a non destruction policy Wink they no longer take in stray animal,s as it,s not their policy anymore scratch they are only dealing with cruelty cases so a stray animal is NOT a priority or being left out and homeless is not considered cruel by them No

Good to hear that you are now on our side Smile
    noodles

Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector Empty Embarrassed to admit, yes I was an RSPCA Inspector

Post  noodles Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 am

Yes I was and ashambed to admit it !
    I joined as I cared about animal welfare, I wanted to help animals, wanted to help and educate their owners, but I ended up being a type of animal police officer and the job was NOT what I signed up for !!
    Any questions that anyone has please ask, and I will answer honestly and candidly !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:24 am