RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

+3
Fenris
Trilby Bee
123tom
7 posters

help and advice to get my horses back

moonstone

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty Help and advice to get my horses back

Post  moonstone Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 am

you are in my thoughts Tom123 Smile i know it's not long until your court case and hope that you are coping Crying or Very sad hav eyou been able to see your horses yet?
    basil

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty Re: help and advice to get my horses back

Post  basil Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Boosh20012 wrote:Ever thought they took ur horses because you where no looking after them properly. Just a thought ?
    Ever thought that he may just be right and they might be in the wrong? Just a thought.
    moonstone

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty Help and advice to get my horses back

Post  moonstone Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 am

Just to prove how wicked rspca are this is waht has just happened to a small colt Sad
    I am a member of several horse rescue groups (i do not have a horse now but like to keep in with them)a horse rescue was informed of a small colt that had been left without food/water/shelter for three days Shocked a girl had been trying to get some help/food for this horse Smile she asked WHW (world horse welfare) but they didn't reply so she tried rspca Crying or Very sad they told her to keep an eye on the horse to see if it was being cared for Evil or Very Mad she snapped at them that did they want to wait until the colt was dead before they would help it No so she asked the rescue to help and they went in and took the horse to safety (later the police/rspca were informed that they had the horse)
    This was a horse being neglected and yet they were prepared to leave it to it's fate Evil or Very Mad probably becauese it was not worth much and belonged to gypsies who they will not go near Evil or Very Mad how two faced can they be Evil or Very Mad they steal your loved horses yet leave ones that do need help No
    Trilby Bee

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty Help and Advice to get My Horses Back

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:08 am

Well, Tom, good luck, but I wouldn't bank on it. They took mine (one mare) and refused to let me see her or know where she was; then without consulting me they handed her to World Horse Welfare until the case was over. When the case was over and they had demanded her passport, WHW issued a "press release" saying how well they were caring for her, how she was being rehabilitated so they could rehome her. Lucky horse. In fact no effort was made to rehome her, she NEVER appeared on their "rehoming list" and they simply shot her. She was a fit and well-mannered horse and easy to ride.

Good luck anyway. You should check on what the costs are so far for them "looking after" your horses.
    123tom

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty Re: help and advice to get my horses back

Post  123tom Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 am

ive asked my solicitor to ask theres can i have them back untill court case finishes waiting for a reply
    moonstone

Post  moonstone Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:46 am

Hello Tom123 Smile glad to see that you are coping with your upcoming "ordeal" No
    Have you been able to see your horses and check on their condition?
    I can only repeat that rspca will throw the book at you Crying or Very sad they will lie Evil or Very Mad cheat and falsify evidence against you No the magistrates/judges will be on their side as they still believe that they have animal's best interests at heart lol!
    They are desperate for more funding so any conviction will be helpful to them as it will gnerate publicity and herefore more donations No
    I have noticed that for the last few weeks every "daily" newpaper seems to be showing full page adverts for them claiming that animal abuse/cruelty /convictions are up this year Shocked think it's truer that they are prosecuting more innocent owner's for petty reasons to swell their overful coffers Evil or Very Mad the money that they are spending is money that has been given by animal lovers to be spent on caring for animals not press adverts pale
    123tom

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty hello everyone

Post  123tom Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 am

hi everyone how are you all
    Trilby Bee

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty Help and Advice to get My Horses Back

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Never mind about being head boggled Tom, you have time to talk to your lawyers and vet and get yourself a strong defence. Am delighted that your vet will stand by you.
    123tom

Post  123tom Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 am

thats very good news ive got myne aggerened untill december im abit annoyed and abit head boggled aswell
    millie1*

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty If you want help please use the new forum and I will do my best

Post  millie1* Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 am

Tom

I have now issued summonses against the RSPCA regarding theit care of 2 of my horses - they have 12 charges against them including cruelty Section 4 by causing unnecessary suffering.

I have spent over 25 hours at the courts this week to get it done but am hopeful things are moving forward and I dont think the court would have issued my counter claim if they thought I would lose on my defence of the same animals.

Please join the new forum and I will do my best to get you helped through your battle but you will need to get me all the info or better still meet up with trilby and myself as I think she suggested?

regards and DONT GIVE UP - be prepared to lose in Mags Court but immediately lodge appeal you have more than 50% chance of winning in that court.

Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 am

Hi TOM glad you are OK and got the adjournment. Have just sent you a PM but it stuck in my outbox, saying hope your dad is improving and you are getting things together for your case. Also to remind tou that we have a new forum with Basil as Administrator which will be far better for all concerned. Basil has left the link on his post "new forum" and look forward to seeing you there! Very Happy PS How is the horse that they said was arthritic and are they still being kept at the same place?
    123tom

Post  123tom Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:21 am

hi all got a court date now december 5th its going to be fun
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Sorry to hear that Tom, hope all goes well,thank you for letting us know and hope he is doing well...

123tom

Post  123tom Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:54 am

hi all just a quick note sorry not been on line my dads had a stroke so been sorting him out
    moonstone

Post  moonstone Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:59 am

Oh dear What a Face looks like we have attracted another TROLL affraid
    I very much doubt that Tom123 would bother to come on here for advice nor try to get his horses back IF he was abusing them Rolling Eyes so go haunt somewhere else and STOP trying to accuse others of ahrming their animals No
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:54 am

I don't think Tom's vet would go to court with him if he could not add to Tom's defence. It would not be to his advantage professionally. Just a thought...
    Boosh20012

Post  Boosh20012 Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Ever thought they took ur horses because you where no looking after them properly. Just a thought ?
    moonstone

Post  moonstone Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 am

Yes i agree with you trilby Bee Smile Tom does your friend who has his horses grazing on your land have any land/property? as the gestapo have offered to return his horses but not yours it would seem that you are being singled out for prosecution Crying or Very sad
    This is an unusual case as gestapo will not usually get involved with horses (they cost too much to keep so use up their funding which they prefer to spend on plush offices and flash top of the range cars Evil or Very Mad )they MUST have their eye on your land No
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Moonstone... I too did wonder about the 20 acre grazing which Tom owns. Is it possible to put it in another person's name...and is it Tom or his wife who is being taken to court? if you own a house, they will take a charge against it as presumably they are not allowed to make you homeless. But with land/grazing,think Tom should ask his lawyer what would happen if he lost his case, would they (Gestapo)take the land to recoup the costs of "caring for" the ponies and horses they stole from him. TOM I think you should pm MILLIE and see what MIGHT happen to your paddocks if the moneygrabbers win their case. TOM I think you should ask your lawyer what the situation is with your grazing. can they take it in lieu of payment of court costs??? Look after yourself.
    moonstone

Post  moonstone Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 pm

The case that i mentioned Surprised the chap put a thread on a forum about his case..when he went to court his whole thread was read out in court and used as eveidence against him Evil or Very Mad UNBELIEVABLE but true Shocked his case was adjouned until November so he is still waiting find out his fate Shocked they will use anything that they can to get a conviction as they are desperate for more funding (£100 million's not enough apparently confused )they know you have land so they will be able to put a charge on it if you lose your case Sad that is why they are hounding you Crying or Very sad it's nothing to do with animal wlefare but simply MONEY No
    123tom

Post  123tom Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:31 am

i dont think it is fair how they can use it aginst you when you are taalking to others who have been hert by these
    moonstone

help and advice to get my horses back  Empty Help and advice to gte my horses back

Post  moonstone Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 am

Yes getting your vet onboard with you is a very good move Smile be prepared for the "evidence" to be fabricated No for them to LIE and make up evidence against you Evil or Very Mad play fair Surprised they DO NOT Evil or Very Mad and do be careful what you put on forum's as they monitor them and will use anything that they feel will give them an advantage against you (this has been done to another "victim" who put his saga on a forum)so do be careful as they are proably reading this thread so they can prosecute you Evil or Very Mad
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:30 am

Great news if your vet is supporting you, that's what you need!! Very Happy
    123tom

Post  123tom Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:55 pm

i am hoping that it will get thrown out of court as all the things they are doin me for i have solid proof and evidence to back it up my vet is coming to court with me
    Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Too true moonstone, it's as well to have nothing they can get their grsping mitts on, they will take a charge against your house if the can't get the costs (if you own your own home) Evil or Very Mad . Even with just the one horse, they and Mr Greedyb****cks vet invented loads of tests to do on her to run up a bill like you never did see. They were even putting SHOES on her when she was not going out of their field. And VERY expensive shoes, twice the cost of any other farrier in the area...£70 for a pair of fronts. Her bloodtests were clear and worm count negative so she needed NO teatment but still when I got to court on the first day the duty solicitor (mine didn't show up) informed me that the case had already cost £3000 and I had not even been inside a courtroom. Eventually I was told that if it went to trial it would take two or three days and the final bill would be between 15000 and 18000. I had to call it a day at that point Mad .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:04 pm