RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

3 posters

The Bl**dy Cheek of the RSPCA!

badgerchick

The Bl**dy Cheek of the RSPCA! Empty Re: The Bl**dy Cheek of the RSPCA!

Post  badgerchick Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 am

I did say that I can't answer your questions as I don't work for the rspca. I have no idea what a troll is so i looked it up. I don't think I fit the description. I only asked what your expectations of them were, I don't think that calls for name calling. This is a public forum, and I was interested in something you said so rather that make (possible)unfair assumptions I asked you a few questions. Isnt that how discussions work?
    moonstone

The Bl**dy Cheek of the RSPCA! Empty the bloody cheek of the ARSEPCS

Post  moonstone Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 am

Idon't think i have misunderstood what you stated at all Rolling Eyes why do you think that i have such a bad opinion of ARSEPCA Exclamation the obvious reason is that until you actually ask for their help,you don't know what they are like No
    I had expected them to at lest give some advice as to what to do about these very sick foxes not to be told that they "have no policy on foxes" what is meant by that Rolling Eyes
    Why did i not contact Foxwatch first ..ah now of i had known of that they existed i would have Smile it several calls to my vet Smile a wildlife expert then another group before i was put in touch with them Smile remember i was doing this because i care about animals suffering Sad i had no ulterior motive other than to relieve their suffering Crying or Very sad
    I ceratinly would not have had the bloody cheek to ask for a donation for doing sod all Evil or Very Mad as ARSEPCA did Twisted Evil
    Hope that answers your query but i notice that you have dodged out of replying to any of mine Embarassed odd that Embarassed bbut NOT surprising and now i am not going to bother answering any of your questions as you are sounding very much like a TROLL clown tongue
    badgerchick

Post  badgerchick Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 am

I think you may have misunderstood, I don't find everyone here and their experiences funny. I find it funny that you called them having gone to so much trouble stating your poor opinion of them. I wonder what action you would have liked them to take? Would you have trusted them to take the foxes away for treatment? I didn't actually laugh out loud or anything - perhaps I should have used the word 'odd' instead. If they are as bad as you say then why not call an organisation like foxwatch first? Do you see where I'm coming from here? I don't work for them nor have I ever so I can't answer your long list of questions regarding how they operate or spend their money. Why would you assume I work for them?
    moonstone

The Bl**dy Cheek of the RSPCA! Empty The bloody cheek of RSPCA

Post  moonstone Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 am

Well Badgerchick Smile welcome to the forum and glad that we gave you a laugh Wink as i find the fact that the most well known so called animal welfare society (also the most donated too) refusing to help wildlife in need disgusting Twisted Evil
    I certainly wouldn't bother asking for help again and i only rang them as i presumed that they would deal with very sick foxes but obviously not No luckily i managed to contact Foxwatch who not only offered to collect the poor animlas but sent me some treatment that i could administer myself so saving suffering Smile I offered a donation but this was refused as they were just happy to help Smile
    Perhaps you do not realise but when the majority og the general public think of an animal welfare organisation they automatically think of ARSEPCA Evil or Very Mad probably because it is the most well known Shocked
    If you think we are so amusing perhaps you could answer why they no longer take in stray/abandoned animals? why they harass owner's who love their pets yet turn a blind eye to blatant cruelty? put their name to so called freedom foods which are just battery conditions in another name for a huge "donation" Evil or Very Mad why they find it necessary to kill so many healthy animals when small rescues manage to find homes for them without the massive funding that ARSEPCA get (or publicity)
    The small rescue that i foster for (currently i have 3 kittens here) actually rescue animals from them or they would be PTS WHY?
    Perhaps you can

explain what they do with all the money that they receive in donations which are given to save animals when they no longer do that? apart from building plush new offices and buying themselves top of the range cars?
    Why do they find it necessary to LIE when they are trying to get a prosecution,if they have so much evidence then they would not need to do that would they?
    All of us on here have been "victims" so we know what we are talking about Smile HAVE YOU Question i think not you probably work for them so why are you on here Question
    So can you tell us what use they are?
    Have you stopped laughing yet lol!
    badgerchick

Post  badgerchick Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 pm

I find this quite funny! You're happy to call them for help even though you say they are rubbish and don't want to donate to them. In the area I live they will help foxes via their national call centre so I don't know why you have so much trouble getting them to help you............
    moonstone

The Bl**dy Cheek of the RSPCA! Empty The bloody cheek of the RSPCA

Post  moonstone Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:44 am

No Surpise ther Embarassed I rang them to ask if they could help the foxes who come into my garden as they have mange which will eventually kill them Sad leaving them to a horrible lingering death Sad I was asked to describe how bad the mange was and where it was on the foxes Shocked afer doing this i was told they would ring me back Smile they did the next day and NO they do not deal with foxes but as they receive no funding from government would i like to give them a donation lol! I ttold them NO WAY No i onnly donate to animal charities that have a non destruction policy and they kill far too many healthy animals Shocked
    Getupandgo

The Bl**dy Cheek of the RSPCA! Empty The Bl**dy Cheek of the RSPCA!

Post  Getupandgo Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 am

I'm absolutely fuming today after a telephone conversation with the RSPCA.

For some weeks now I have been asking an Inspector Workman to call me back, she's tried once and left a message to say she'll try again, but nothing.
    Nearly three weeks have gone by so I got back on the phone today and explained this all to the lady at the end of the line. I also said I wanted to make an official complaint about it and asked how I should proceed.

Anyway she then had the cheek to say that due to the increased costs in the summer months would I be prepared to make a donation Evil or Very Mad

On yer bike!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm