RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

2 posters

BLOODY CHEEK OF RSPCA!

Trilby Bee

BLOODY CHEEK OF RSPCA! Empty Bloody Cheek!

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:24 am

lol! Glad you sent them packing; you sometimes wish you DID have a pitbull to let loose at times like this. I would imagine my address is blacklisted Laughing but I would be inclined to chuck a bucket of water followed by a tray of well used cat litter out of the upstairs window, smarten up their uniforms a bit!! Down to £90 mill? Shall we do a car boot sale for them?? clown
    moonstone

BLOODY CHEEK OF RSPCA! Empty BLOODY CHEEK OF RSPCA!

Post  moonstone Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Had a knock at my door tonight Shocked who should be standing there but two women dressed in rspca uniforms No i didn't give them a chance to say anything but just asked them what they were doing here Shocked i told them that i was offended by their logoes on their tabards What a Face they went to walk away but i called out to them to answer my questions tongue i think they were trying to collect money but thet didn't get a chance as i shouted at them that they should be ashamed of themselves for not taking in strays anymore & why are they raiding and closing down "good" rescues Evil or Very Mad exit two very flusted rspca inspectors cheers later i noticed them across the road at my neighbour's house complete with a male officer in tow lol! bloody cowards affraid what a cheek to ask for more money when they are sitting on £90 million No

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:23 pm