RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

+13
duckindafta
Farmer Bill
molly
banjo
piglet
Sarah
Dawn French
Public Opinion
CAT
TB
Admin
cuddles
Joe
17 posters

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS

Petmafia

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty Re: RSPCA PROSECUTIONS

Post  Petmafia Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:14 pm

A google of "rspca corruption" or "Ruth Downey rspca" or "rspca poodles" or "rspca dark side" shows many web sites that detail how evil RSPCA have been.

RSPCA abuse their power and supporters [url=RSPCA Intimate Judges]http://www.petmafia.com.au/mc_web/scandal/rspca_intimidates_judges.html[/url]

[url=Supporting RSPCA is supporting corruption]http://www.petmafia.com.au/mc_web/scandal/support_rspca_supports_corruption.doc[/url]

A Google of "stanford prison experiment" shows what happened to RSPCA. It shows how a small group with unsupervised powers go rogue. Human Nature has destroyed RSPCA because they did not supervise themselves and went rogue.

Ruth Downey had healthy cows feeding their calves shot and recieved a penalty of $300,000 from the Magistrates Court with many people saying the evidence against her was highly suspect (perjury and fabrication). RSPCA would rather kill and profit than care for animals.
    Cher
    Cher

Post  Cher Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:14 am

the rspca have been taken over by animal rights activists, this is no secret, they will only be happy when all animals live in the wild as nature intended, if they had theri way, animals would have greater rights than humans, bunch of nutters.
    HilaryB

Post  HilaryB Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:12 pm

the tide will be turning, the rspca are getting too arrogant and aggressive, they have been infiltrated by animal liberation hard liners, as we are now seeing, the rspca are anti pet, anti circus, anti animals in schools and are prioritising animal welfare over that of humans, the charities commission will have something to say about this soon, as will the cps about the rspca's DISGRACEFUL PROSECUTION RECORD,
    steevo
    steevo

Post  steevo Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:44 am

I wouldnt be surprised if this story is gonna be used to bring in new laws where the Dog SS are gonna come and check weekly that every dog in society has not been cruely treated by it's owners. And how will this be paid for ? New very expensive dog licences and EVERY dog will be registered and put on the dog database along with it's owners.

Dont get me wrong I am all for the protection of all animals but the PTB exploit our emotions when it comes to animal cruelty.
    duckindafta

Post  duckindafta Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:25 am

The RSPCA are just as bad if not worse than the police. Landing Lane
    York, YO26 4 tel; 01904 654949 (they love enquiries about how to keep Alsation dogs called Taz)...
    an RSPCA office that was supposedly caring for my dog whilst a case was being dealt with and the dog was returned to me (as I won) so ill and distempered and unfit he had to be put down.,... they offered no apologies and Inspector Corder who was supposed to care for animals refused to allow any visits the whole time the dog was away due to her always being off work sick. The whole organisation is a money making animal slavery scam. Any & All RSPCA officers around York area is the same as they too like to use their uniform as a copper would when in fact their abuse is hidden amongst themselves so as not to come out.
    duckindafta

Post  duckindafta Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:38 am

good blog that...cheers. As I lost my best and only true friend to the RSPCA mistreating him, I name and shame York's RSPCA office on Landing Lane whenever possible and Insector Corder for being jealous of a baby in the house so claimed "It would be easier with the dog out of the way" and had the police arrest me because of reports they received but couldn't tell me what they were reporting. I did win in court, but only because of the expertise of the vets in Beverley, east yorks, who knew about animals and owners rather than like the suit and power ego the rspca have.
    Farmer Bill

Post  Farmer Bill Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:01 am

the rspca have been fitting up farmers for years and getting away with it, they know nothing about farm animals and are just a bunch of townies and do gooders who are best suited to looking after poodles. defra should do the job properly themselves and not rely on these idiots.
    molly

Post  molly Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 am

I caught it on the way to the yard yesterday, and ended up sitting in the car til it had finished because I wanted to reach into the radio and slap that narrow minded, whiny RSPCA spokesman into next week!

I had an RSPCA inspection a few years ago because a meter reader thought I was cruel letting my very young labrador puppy hide in her (St-Bernard Sized!) crate for a couple of hours when there were strangers in the house... the Inspector came in with a definite 'guilty until proved innocent' attitude and wasted over an hour on the visit and follow-up.... for what?!!
    Meanwhile, the same branch refused to do anything about a tethered pony up the road with sores on his neck and wide hoof cracks all the way up to the coronet band - they said he was ok because he had food and water. Grrrrrrrrrrr!
    Joe

Post  Joe Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:12 am

banjo wrote:These comments are typical of the rspca jobsworths i have had the misfortune to deal with over the years, i run a small cattery, the rspca visit us quite frequently, i would think that they would build a relationship with businesses they come into contact with frequently, not the inspector we deal with, she sounds like the one in the comments, perhaps the rspca train them to be rude, arrogant, abrasive, condesending and downright aggressive !!!!

I am concerned that under the new animal welfare laws the rspca have more powers in relation to businesses, i think that the rspca inspetors are on a power trip (i say this from expierience, not malice) and are on the whole a bunch of egostists.

I have never myself (fourtunately) been prosecuted by the rspca, i am proud of the way we keep our animals, BUT, i know another local cattery that has been prosecuted, i must say that when i talked to the owner, there didnt really seem to be a case to answer to, and she told me that the rspca had exaggerated all the issues that they raised, they even got the support of a local vet, who basically lied on their behalf, the rspca did the vets statement for him !!! that cant be legal can it ?

I agree with the basis of this formum that the rspca shouldnt control their own prosecutions, there should be some method of passing them to another, external agency like the police or the cps, i can see the circusstance arising that i fell out with our inspector over some triviality and she concocted some malicious case against us and prosecuted us, this is basically what happened with my friend, STOP THE RSPCA PROSECUTING INNOCENT BUSINESSES.

Totally agree, the RSPCA, think they are a law unto themselves, there are a lot of really nice inspectors out there, unfourtunately there are also a lot of bullys, underachievers and rejects from armed forces, police and security companies who just want to wear a uniform and boss people about.The RSPCA should whittle these little hitlers out to protect their reputation, or will they whittle out the nice guys instead ???????
    banjo

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty RSPCA ARROGANCE AND ATTITUDE

Post  banjo Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:19 am

These comments are typical of the rspca jobsworths i have had the misfortune to deal with over the years, i run a small cattery, the rspca visit us quite frequently, i would think that they would build a relationship with businesses they come into contact with frequently, not the inspector we deal with, she sounds like the one in the comments, perhaps the rspca train them to be rude, arrogant, abrasive, condesending and downright aggressive !!!!

I am concerned that under the new animal welfare laws the rspca have more powers in relation to businesses, i think that the rspca inspetors are on a power trip (i say this from expierience, not malice) and are on the whole a bunch of egostists.

I have never myself (fourtunately) been prosecuted by the rspca, i am proud of the way we keep our animals, BUT, i know another local cattery that has been prosecuted, i must say that when i talked to the owner, there didnt really seem to be a case to answer to, and she told me that the rspca had exaggerated all the issues that they raised, they even got the support of a local vet, who basically lied on their behalf, the rspca did the vets statement for him !!! that cant be legal can it ?

I agree with the basis of this formum that the rspca shouldnt control their own prosecutions, there should be some method of passing them to another, external agency like the police or the cps, i can see the circusstance arising that i fell out with our inspector over some triviality and she concocted some malicious case against us and prosecuted us, this is basically what happened with my friend, STOP THE RSPCA PROSECUTING INNOCENT BUSINESSES.
    Dawn French
    Dawn French

Post  Dawn French Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:
    Guest wrote:
    Dawn French wrote:i watched the inside out programme and was absolutely ashamed that i had donated money to the rspca over several years, if this is how they waste it, it will be the last time they do it with my money. Those poor people must have gone to hell and back, i cant believe the figure of 26 times more likely to appeal a rspca prosecution, how can they get away with this !!!

Which rspca do you donate money to ?

the murdering one ?
    "The way the RSPCA handled this was appalling, they treated the family and rabbits with no respect, and the woman from the RSPCA leading the raid, was rude, nasty and vindictive"

"They were simply doing it to make themselves look good. The RSPCA woman was heard to say to a police officer that she would get a recomendation from her boss as she had now rescued so many animals"

"The RSPCA officer clearly didn't know a thing. She should be stuck off and made to return all the rabbits, with a full apology and compensation"

"The woman from the RSPCA was very sneaky, underhand and extremely rude to the family, lauding it over the whole process and showing her ignorance of the subject she claimed to know everything about"

"It seems that this woman was simply power mad and determined to snatch beloved animals no matter what the cost to the family or even the animals themselves. If I was her boss, she'd be sacked on the spot"

"Many of us stood back and watched in horror, unable to do anything to help, while the distraut family were treated like dirt by the woman from the RSPCA who was running the raid. WHY did they need 7 police officers for this raid?"

"It was simply that the Gestapo like RSPCA woman couldn't be seen to have got her facts wrong"

"The RSPCA are supposed to educate people about animal welfare, not bully them into giving up their hobby and family pets! Leaving them in cardboard boxes in the back of a van overnight? Surely this is neglect! What a bunch of hypocrites!!! "

"What is going on with the RSPCA these days? They seem to make a lot of mistakes which end up with animals suffering or even dying"

"The RSPCA (and the NSPCC) lost my support a long time ago. Both have lost sight of their objectives and seem to be like the Police is some respects - target based and after the easy wins"

"THAT RSPCA officer should all grow up and get a life and another thing has that officer got animals of her own maybe we should visit her one day see how she looks after them bet she havent crack a smile in years"

"I stopped supporting the RSPCA several years ago after observing that many of them (the women especially) were cranks, not governed by reason and logic but by perverse imaginings and confabulation. All RSPCA inspectors should take an annual personality test and I suspect half of them will fail it due to their mental imbalance"

"BUNDYS I PRAY TO GOD YOU GET UR LITTLE ONES HOME AGAIN!!!! R.S.P.C.A GET ON YOUR HORSE AND F*** YOURSELF"

"I think the RSPCA Officer needs to be retrained in their people skills as well as animal welfare"

take a look at some comments from the rabbit case, interesting that the rspca killed a lot nof the rabbits, and when they said that the bunns were in cramped conditions they then stuck them in boxes.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Guest wrote:
    Dawn French wrote:i watched the inside out programme and was absolutely ashamed that i had donated money to the rspca over several years, if this is how they waste it, it will be the last time they do it with my money. Those poor people must have gone to hell and back, i cant believe the figure of 26 times more likely to appeal a rspca prosecution, how can they get away with this !!!

the murdering one ?
    piglet
    piglet

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty Balanced View my arse

Post  piglet Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:33 pm

I have just read the comments from balanced view, what a prat ! he/she is probably some rspca scum inspector, i have reported their post to the site moderator, balanced view may be happy giving the rspca money but they aint getting mine, bunch of pillocks.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:24 am

piglet
    piglet

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty £100,000 wasted on prosecution

Post  piglet Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:37 pm

i just looked at the http://rspcainjustice.blogspot.com/ blog, the rspca have just spent over £100k on a prosecution of a couple who kept rabbits, there is a video where the rabbits look fine, they got the couple banned for life, whilst there is poverty and hunger in this world, where is the justice in spending this obscene amount of money on legal and vets fees ? [b]
    Sarah
    Sarah

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty RSPCA KILLERS

Post  Sarah Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:45 am

the rspca are scum, they took my elderly neighbours cat, said he couldnt look after it any more, they prosecuted him, he was 87, they killed his cat, he died before they got him through the courts, he was petrified, had never been in trouble in his whole life, he fought in the war to give these tossers the right to do this to him, whats going wrong with this country !
    Dawn French
    Dawn French

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty NOT WITH MY MONEY

Post  Dawn French Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:51 pm

i watched the inside out programme and was absolutely ashamed that i had donated money to the rspca over several years, if this is how they waste it, it will be the last time they do it with my money. Those poor people must have gone to hell and back, i cant believe the figure of 26 times more likely to appeal a rspca prosecution, how can they get away with this !!!
    Public Opinion
    Public Opinion

Post  Public Opinion Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:13 am

RSPCA lost track, yes they have, they should be promoting animal welfare and stopping cruelty to animals, not spending £8 million per year prosecuting cases that primarily give them PR and DO NOT BENEFIT ANIMAL WELFARE.

Animals in pet shops, how do the majority of people, particulary children come by their first pet ? if the RSPCA have their way, people wont keep pets at all, and even if they do, they will have to be from an RSPCA accredited source, I SEE THE RSPCA CASH TILL RINGING YET AGAIN !

Animals in schools, what better way to introduce children to love and care for animals than in school, the beuracrats at the RSPCA want to stop this, they should get a life.

Sacred cows, Christian Country, sounds like racist talk to me, I am a practising Christion and as such I respect other faiths, obviously the RSPCA dont.

Impersonating police officers, call themselves inspector or cheif inspector, wear police style uniforms, I dont see the Cancer Research doing this, so why do the RSPCA, oh yes, so people think they have police powers that they simply dont have, they are just a charity,

BUT I AM GLAD THAT WE AGREE ON THE CPS CONTROLLING RSPCA PROSECUTIONS, ONCE REAL PUPLIC INTERETS IS RESTORED TO RSPCA PROSECUTIONS THEY CAN CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK THEY HAVE DONE PRIOR TO ALL THIS POLITICAL AND PR NONSENSE THEY SEEM COMPLETELY DISTRATCED WITH AT THE MOMENT.
    Public Opinion
    Public Opinion

Post  Public Opinion Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:00 am

"Unfourtunately the RSPCA seem to have lost track of what they were originally formed to do, their prosecutions department seem more interested in generating publicity at any cost, some of the cases where they have prosecuted recently are more than dubious. They seem to totally ignore animal lovers where a fast £ can be made through donations generated by media exposure.The RSPCA are calling for pets to not be sold in petshops ! Schools not to keep animals ! Go around killing holy cows ! prosecuting pensioners, the disabled, elderly and School Children (the more high profile the case the more revenue from media coverage)To cap this they are one of the richest charities in the UK, yet still ask for our money when they have over £100 million in assets, they then spend it prosecuting some unfourtunate 15 year old cat lover !They totally flout and ignore the law of the land where it suits them, basically impersonate Police Officers and will trespass at will whenever it suits them. They should be stopped from mounting prosecutions due to the conflict of interest, or at least ought to be controlled by the CPS or some other safegaurd to ensure fair process."
    CAT
    CAT

Post  CAT Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:51 am

cuddles wrote:The RSPCA enjoys a cuddly, caring image, aided by being able to use cute and distressed pets in its endless TV and press advertisements, which ensures that it receives a steady flow of income from donations and legacies.

But behind that image, the organisation has a less pleasant edge. What it is less keen to make public are the activities of a hard core of its staff who abuse their positions of trust to wage vendettas, often motivated by their political extremism, and are willing to lie and perjure to achieve their ends.

Dig under the surface and you will be surprised at what you find. The sadness is that the majority of the people who are involved with the RSPCA are decent and motivated by all the right reasons.

But the political elements are the reason that people should ask questions before handing over their cash.

they dont seem very cuddely or carey to me !!!!!!!
    CAT
    CAT

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty What are the Government doing about the RSPCA

Post  CAT Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:50 am

I saw this on TV, its shocking, if this were the police there would be a national outcry, what is the government doing about the RSPCA, they need stopping. affraid
    TB
    TB

Post  TB Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:08 am

the rspca suck, they took away my friends dog who had a bowel disorder, they said he was too thin kept calling at his house and eventually got my mate to sign the dog over to them, when they couldnt get its weight back on, and couldnt re home it, they put it down.
    they were even considering prosecuting my friend but gave up on that when they realsed that the dog had a medical problem, i bet that if the dog had died in his care they would have prosecuted him. tossers.
    Admin
    Admin

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty BBC EXPOSE RSPCA VENDICTIVE PROSECUTIONS

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:22 am

cuddles
    cuddles

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty RSPCA, Caring for animals or political extremism ?

Post  cuddles Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:08 am

The RSPCA enjoys a cuddly, caring image, aided by being able to use cute and distressed pets in its endless TV and press advertisements, which ensures that it receives a steady flow of income from donations and legacies.

But behind that image, the organisation has a less pleasant edge. What it is less keen to make public are the activities of a hard core of its staff who abuse their positions of trust to wage vendettas, often motivated by their political extremism, and are willing to lie and perjure to achieve their ends.

Dig under the surface and you will be surprised at what you find. The sadness is that the majority of the people who are involved with the RSPCA are decent and motivated by all the right reasons.

But the political elements are the reason that people should ask questions before handing over their cash.
    Joe

RSPCA PROSECUTIONS Empty RSPCA HAVE LOST DIRECTION

Post  Joe Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:00 am

The RSPCA seem to have lost track of what they were originally formed to do, their prosecutions department seem more interested in generating publicity at any cost, some of the cases where they have prosecuted recently are more than dubious. They seem to totally ignore animal lovers where a fast £ can be made through donations generated by media exposure.The RSPCA are calling for pets to not be sold in petshops ! Schools not to keep animals ! Go around killing holy cows ! prosecuting pensioners, the disabled, elderly and School Children (the more high profile the case the more revenue from media coverage)
    To cap this they are one of the richest charities in the UK, yet still ask for our money when they have over £100 million in assets, they then spend it prosecuting some unfourtunate 15 year old cat lover !
    They totally flout and ignore the law of the land where it suits them, basically impersonate Police Officers and will trespass at will whenever it suits them. They should be stopped from mounting prosecutions due to the conflict of interest, or at least ought to be controlled by the CPS or some other safegaurd to ensure fair process."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 am